Date

DeletedUser

I've heard on the grapevine that the player Date has a new owner, any truth to this?

DeletedUser

Hello Everyone!

Well incase you were still without a clue, yes the account Date is under new ownership.. from me :) I've been playing Tribal Wars on the .net server for a while and Lane wanted me to come over and take the account for him because the original could no longer play.

I took over the account on 23rd May so 37 days ago from this post or 5 weeks 2 days. I've come to take over Chris' rank 1 spot and it's not going too badly actually. In the last 37 days..

♦ Nobled 110 villages
♦ 6 of which are barbs (3 were ex Sie) --> 5.45% barb noble rate
♦ 0 of which are internal --> 0.00% internal noble rate
♦ 73 of which are ex-sie villages --> 66.36% war villages
♦ 104 of which are player villages --> 94.55% player villages

In that time, Chris has nobled 103 villages --> GO ME!

Anyway, nice to be joining you all and finally publically announcing my arrival to the US Server.

DeletedUser

1 chris2218 5,436,581

10 Date 3,236,044

ur not beating the chris accnt...lol

so what if this month you have nobled more villages? ooooh im scared...
look honestly, i know you wanna make yourself look good, but dont exaggerate a few villages... there was a 30 day period a while ago where i gained almost 50 villages, going from like 350K-700K or something like that...

so I almost doubled in size in a month, you don't see me rubbing it in everybody's faces on the forums...lol

but welcome anyways, and happy hunting
http://us.twstats.com/us1/index.php?page=growth_rankings

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You got a long row to hoe

In that time, Chris has nobled 103 villages --> GO ME!

I guess you'll pass him in about 31 months :p

Anyway, as Mashman said, welcome to the server.

DeletedUser

ur not beating the chris accnt...lol

Ainsley Hope said:
I've come to take over Chris' rank 1 spot

I don't think that my words ever mentioned me beating Chris.. just that I am hoping to overtake him one day, is that not what you all aspire to? If not, then surely you have no aim/goals in the game so what's the point of you being here 'eh?!

Jump off the band wagon and don't spam. Someone created a post about me so I introduced myself.. seriously, some people are too quick to jump down people's throats.

But 350k growth in a month.. impressive! Shame it's not the 1 million I've had --> Oops! :eek:

DeletedUser188

how many internals did u have???

and btw you need to consider the following fact: i was under attack like twice the last 1-2 months(with over 4k incs, in that time period i havent nobled and farmed as usual)
and your account had many nobles because the owner before you didnt noble much before u came, so you had way more nobles.
now u don't have many nobles left and you will have to farm, u won't beat me at that!i farm like 30-100 mill ress every day.
good luck at taking over rank 1(when i quit)

DeletedUser

57 conquers from asilbey80, a player who pretty clearly is hardly resisting considering the large amount of conquers and low ODD (3.4mil, really? Hardly any gains either), and probably quit. Hadn't even grown for more than a week before you started conquering. The last time asilbey80 was around appears to be June 5th, and then left *SD* June 6th or was kicked. I'm betting it's a sit, or someone who was already quitting...didn't even have a tribe. Correct me if I'm wrong, but that's closer to an internal than a player conquer in my eyes.

Then you got 15 villages from CrossMilitia, who was 335k points at his peak, was attacked by multiple players from your tribe, and was still hardly active according to growth and ODA. Again, not very impressive.

Then we've got a bunch from rowena, another player who was tribeless and was in BJ before. Again, closer to an internal, especially with all the help you had.

Really, you could be the best player out there and wouldn't know. At first glance, your stats seem great, you're clearly a team player because of your ODA, and you have done a good job of growing. But doing a little digging shows that your nobles aren't quite impressive, and you have yet to be challenged effectively on this world, which is when it'll actually mean more to me personally. Chris had been under attack heavily and still managed to grow almost as fast as you in village counts, even if his conquers came mostly from players similar to yours (which is debatable). I don't see you passing him up at this rate anytime soon...31 months, as was mentioned before, and chris is now back at full capacity playing.

That's my analysis, anyways.

DeletedUser

I don't think that my words ever mentioned me beating Chris.. just that I am hoping to overtake him one day, is that not what you all aspire to? If not, then surely you have no aim/goals in the game so what's the point of you being here 'eh?!

Jump off the band wagon and don't spam. Someone created a post about me so I introduced myself.. seriously, some people are too quick to jump down people's throats.

But 350k growth in a month.. impressive! Shame it's not the 1 million I've had --> Oops! :eek:

Ok lol i guess i interpreted your comment differently than you intended... i thought you meant "I have come" (as in , I already have), but you meant "I have come (to this world)" ...lol simple misunderstanding...

not spam, i was commenting on your post... like i said, welcome to the forum and world, its just i feel like you were trying to impress us too much...

and that 1 million was not you doubling in size... ;) but yes, what you did can be impressive, especially for first coming onto an accnt.

DeletedUser

how many internals did u have???

and btw you need to consider the following fact: i was under attack like twice the last 1-2 months(with over 4k incs, in that time period i havent nobled and farmed as usual)
and your account had many nobles because the owner before you didnt noble much before u came, so you had way more nobles.
now u don't have many nobles left and you will have to farm, u won't beat me at that!i farm like 30-100 mill ress every day.
good luck at taking over rank 1(when i quit)

...and you weren't even here for the second round of incoming sucka:p

...and when you quit moloco, this account will still be played;)

I don't see many getting to us at this point. Our account,(chris2218) is highly active at this time. Not to mention when you get up here near us, the cost of noble is very high and you will need to farm constantly to keep up.

Anyways, welcome to the New Date.

Ainsley what worlds you play on .net? I played several and am playing w31 currently...

DeletedUser

@ Mashman.. looks like a simple misunderstanding, speak to you in game shortly :)

The Chris account from what I've heard/seen is very active indeed and I know the importance of farming daily and farming effectively. Without it I wouldnt have been able to have the progress I've made so far. I'm in no doubt that the account will stay at the top for months to come.. I'm sure we all just hope you get bored of playing ;)

Luckily for me however, my account is in wonderful condition with..
- Existing noblemen 57

Anyway, thank you all for the welcomes, I shall no doubt be contacting you select forum active few shortly to further improve my knowledge of the world.

(World 1 --> The_Iceman World 5/9 --> Cannot honestly remember World 24 --> AinsleyHope then merged and took over the account Future-Girl World 51 --> AinsleyHope but gave up and gave to a friend who still plays it) Reached total's of 11 million was my highest).

DeletedUser

57 noblemen?!?!?!? wtf??? lol I thought I was lucky to have a few trains up and running... even at my size the coins have gottten to be ridiculous...lol

DeletedUser

Some of us farm more effectively and have no lives, sadly :(. I'm one of them :p.

DeletedUser

The account was in good condition, but I seem to be able to noble a lot and still have a massive amount of nobles available. I'm one of the lucky ones I guess.

DeletedUser

haha yea i guess... although if I actually farmed consistently, I am sure I could have a few more noblemen running around... I am just too lazy though- ends up my coplayer sending them out if he has time... haha

DeletedUser544

Hello Ainsley, thank you for taking a good care of the account :)
(Im not saying that I am going back to TW dw,:p)

Also, hope the account has enough premium points for you.

DeletedUser

Lolno. He nobles in bursts. Admittedly, been a bit slower than usual as of late, but I don't see him flatlining at all.