Different Smilies

DeletedUser

I know this seems simple and could be considered a "dumb" suggestion but i think you guys should try to get ahold of the smilies .net has. They are 10 times better and overall have more opinions. These ones only have 11 opinions but only like 4 im willing to use the rest just look ridiculous.

Let me know what you guys think as im sure im not the only one who thinks this but at the same time im sure some people like these smilies.

DeletedUser

Well, here on .us Im pretty sure were trying not to copy .net as much as possible.

DeletedUser

Well i understand that other wise there would be no point in .us as most players here came from .net but we could find better smilies then these... these ones are kind of childish in my opinion.

DeletedUser

There has been a similar question HERE, so you can see that you are not the first to dislike the current smilies, but the team has been working of some slightly more important issues at the moment.

Once i have a spare hour or so, i will maybe make some new smilies for the forum, and get the TW icons up aswell.

DeletedUser

Take your time Inga :)

they are just smilies i was just pointing it out like you said tho there are likely many more important problems then smilies haha.

DeletedUser

Just a few, but i might have time soon to sort out a few small problems soon. *crosses fingers*

DeletedUser

To be honest, if your biggest worry is about what smilies we have to offer, then we're doing a pretty good job. ;)

DeletedUser

There has been a similar question HERE, so you can see that you are not the first to dislike the current smilies, but the team has been working of some slightly more important issues at the moment.

Once i have a spare hour or so, i will maybe make some new smilies for the forum, and get the TW icons up aswell.

I didn´t say that I don´t like the current smilies ;) I suggested the introducion of more :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

I didn´t say that I don´t like the current smilies ;) I suggested the introducion of more :rolleyes:

yeah i agree with him, but i dont like the smilies... but i do think you should keep them as they are kind of childish (my opinion) BUT kids do play this game and will likely like this smilies. So i wasnt trying to suggest getting ride of these ones, i would just like to have more of an opinion and better smilies.

DeletedUser

Not exactly what i meant when i suggested new smilies, these ones are just like the old ones just two newer ones :|

Good try tho :p

DeletedUser

Not exactly what i meant when i suggested new smilies, these ones are just like the old ones just two newer ones :|

Good try tho :p

I know what you mean. :D They put in all of the troops and stuff, like the support/attack symbol.