[ Discussion ] : Topplayers

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Which players are the top players of W2?

• No spam.
  • No flaming.
  • Stay on topic.

DeletedUser

One Hit KO
Noise

These are mine. I would say Blaziken but from the mails he's sent me I would never dream of crediting him.

DeletedUser

One Hit KO
Noise

These are mine. I would say Blaziken but from the mails he's sent me I would never dream of crediting him.

Excuse me mister, but I think you are StopUsingOrBleepingOutNaughtyWordsAKAProfanityBecauseIWillGetYou<3TheSmashNasty because you are near him. :rolleyes:
In every thread about players/tribes, you come in with One Hit KO is teh best! He is good, I don't deny it. But this is too obvious. :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1093

Excuse me mister, but I think you are NaughtyNaughtyDoNotDoThisAgain<3TheSmashNasty because you are near him. :rolleyes:
In every thread about players/tribes, you come in with One Hit KO is teh best! He is good, I don't deny it. But this is too obvious. :cool:

You are obviously jealous that Nauzh has more fanboiz than you.

DeletedUser

One of them is of course faker1 (No I'm not playing the account on W2)

DeletedUser

Excuse me mister, but I think you are StopUsingOrBleepingOutNaughtyWordsAKAProfanityBecauseIWillGetYou<3TheSmashNasty because you are near him. :rolleyes:

Thanks to Matt I cannot get the full meaning of your post. But I guess its you calling me an IfYouKnewIWouldEditItWhyDidYouDoItAnyways?ImaStartInfractinYouFoolz<3TheSmashNasty?

I don't see myself as an suck up, I credit Nauz and Luke because thats what they deserve, Ive played numerous worlds with and against Nauz and he's rank 1 every time.

I'm sorry for you. I mean, having a go at me because I'm crediting someone who's clearly doing better than you, is just, well pathetic. So please, either go away and stop derailing this thread with your petty and 9 year old comments or make a half-decent post that contributes to the threads meaning.

Oh, and Matt, I know you will edit this, so... (finger)

DeletedUser1093

In that case you should really show more respect to Matt and his Banhammer.

DeletedUser

(devil) Yes! I'd prefer not to infract, it's why I tend to just edit or delete, but if someone.. abuses that, then that is where the banhamma comes into practice (I got a new one for Christmas)

Also, back on topc folks.

Top players!

DeletedUser

banhammer.jpg

Argh!

DeletedUser

Now show me the link where you tell how someone is being sarcastic without hearing tones of voice. In some cases its obvious, but not in yours. :p

Then we have different definitions of obvious. :cool: And you know why? Eh I would say, but i'll get edited by admin again. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.