DoS attack?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

From what internet analyzers say, TW is under DoS attack....

Im kind of surprised and am skeptical. Do the servers lag out like this often here?

DeletedUser

Server is completetly down like an hour now :S really annoying.

DeletedUser

yea,than 2 hours :D didnt thought about the bath i took,while server was down xDD

DeletedUser

yeah i jsut got on and thought it was my internet, could we get a mod to clear this up please?

DeletedUser

The only way you can really tell is if you are on that side of the server and can check the number of SYN packets.

But the way in which it is lagging is pretty indicative of a DoS attack or an influx of about 10k new users all of a sudden.

DeletedUser

Yeah, I'd say it's DDOS. Unless they are having some uber problems with server.

DeletedUser

I can't even get the main page to open up, that's all three US worlds down for me.

.co.uk is is the same.

DeletedUser1093

.net is working and this is in the announcements there.

Mar 28,2011 23:10

Please note that the UK version of Tribal Wars is currently offline due to server errors. We are working as hard as possible to rectify the issue.

and from the developers blog

Posted on March 28, 2011 by nino

We are fighting against critical server issues at the moment. We are trying to solve them as fast as we can.

You are at the moment unable to reach some start-pages or worlds of our game. We are also not capable of writing any information on the start-pages of these servers right now.

I will keep you informed as we progress.

DeletedUser329

Yes obviously there is a problem at the moment that is not exculsive to .us .
The problem is being worked on and hopefully will be rectified as soon as possible .
Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

<3

DeletedUser

from .net

Mar 28,2011 23:10 Please note that the UK version of Tribal Wars is currently offline due to server errors. We are working as hard as possible to rectify the issue.

DeletedUser1093

from .net

Mar 28,2011 23:10 Please note that the UK version of Tribal Wars is currently offline due to server errors. We are working as hard as possible to rectify the issue.

I already quoted that...

DeletedUser1446

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL...premium for like 6 hours right now...wow!

DeletedUser1512

in brazilian server they are going to give 2 day free premium, but i prefer more, my troops are going to sleep and when i back the guys are not going to farm...

Status
Not open for further replies.