DoS attack?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

i think this happens to all servers that has small amount of players.
just my thoughts. :forum:

DeletedUser

So irritating this..
hope it will be fixed in the morning..
(from holland, it's 1:00 as we type)

DeletedUser

Just to point out. If this is a DoS attack on the sites (no clue whether it is or isn't), constantly trying to see if you can log in will just add to the lag. I would suggest you sit back and wait for an update, as the moderating team will no doubt let us know as soon as everything is back up and running.

Everybody is in the same position they were in when the site went down, so nobody gets an advantage through this issue, and so there is no reason to complain if the premium is being paid back. If anything, the farms will be fuller on resources, so you should kinda be grateful as this will make the first 12 hours when you can log in again, seem to be a lot more rewarding.

DeletedUser1180

Still no way to get in. Will the worlds be frozen from a certain time? Or will we just have to take all the damage :S

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1093

nino
March 28, 2011 at 11:35 pm

Yes they will. We do not have any technique for pausing the game as of yet.

1 2 3 4 characters.

DeletedUser

http://devblog.tribalwars.net

This should answer all your questions :). The world has continued running, it simply isn't accessible. That means all troops launched before the servers went down will still go through, unfortunately. However, the resources have been piling up if you haven't been attacked. That's all we know for now :).

DeletedUser

There's been a new update on the devblog posted above.

Seems like a bit of good news ;)

DeletedUser

http://devblog.tribalwars.net

This should answer all your questions :). The world has continued running, it simply isn't accessible. That means all troops launched before the servers went down will still go through, unfortunately. However, the resources have been piling up if you haven't been attacked. That's all we know for now :).

Yes I got a nice email from innogames... but Im not buying it. When you have maintenance you have a "Please wait" page. These guys seem professional in everything else, so im not buying the email they sent.

Status
Not open for further replies.