Doubt

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I Inquire, if all life there is so little competition for one space.

As in the Us3.

Many abandoned villages, etc..

DeletedUser

You missed the smash episode. After about a month they were dominating the core and working toward the rim and everyone was being nobles so people were redrafting so they hada chance.

DeletedUser

I see it.

Many villages for a few players.

Theft of resources are poorly attended.
Faster evolution.
It will be interesting.
I see that the C44 is the busiest...
See you there.

DeletedUser

Well...or not. I'm gonna be way more busy on w4 trying to lead my tribe and also have a good startup. W3 was really so me and my cos could play together :p.

DeletedUser

I wish you good luck.
Maybe I do not re-post here in the forum, but I think I'll get in W4.
See you there =P

DeletedUser

There is actually no good players left in US3.

Dude, I do not care about you and your life.
Just went on access for guests and used the map.

So do not say what does not.

And the other answer, indirectly affects you.
Since he said there are no longer good players there.

Hug.

:p

you_fail-14145.jpg

DeletedUser

why did the speed changed down 1,2x from 2x?
if you didnt change it, we'd join this new server with a huge number of elit players...

we were so impetious to join but, we'll challange you maybe in next world if the speed can be 2x or above...

DeletedUser

There is actually no good players left in US3.

I dont believe this statement is true to be honest. Nuts may look bad but alot of us are from the .Net and all of us at one time have run or been in the number world tribe. I mean this in the sense we dont start off in the number one tribe we enter the end game in the number one tribe. Alone are amazing players, i know many players in my tribe who are amazing.

They can do many things i doubt even you could do. The whole fact that we and many other people survived not only the Smash stage but the rest of it shows on its own skill. If you were up againt Alone or Nuts then trust me you would have to use all the skills you have to put up against us.

DeletedUser

I wouldn't say that us3 has no skill because I believe there are about 5 players still left in that world (that I know of) who do have skill.

DeletedUser

Yeah one of them being me and my co-player of course ;) Seriously its not all about people on the front line, people in the back who sit and snipe 24/7 ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.