Dream Team

DeletedUser

Alright, lets get it back on topic.

Discussion of dream teams and dream teams.

Thanks

DeletedUser

We're all on crack.

OT: Dream teams are dreamy.

We're all on crack.

DeletedUser

I'm dreaming of a dream team...with every Christmas card i write...

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Jungler

nobody else.. ;)

Kinda curious. What's so special about this arrogant nub? Mailed us several times telling us he's better than us and hurling RL insults. Apparently thinks because he plays on .de that he's better than those of us that dominate .net on regular occasions.

DeletedUser

Most of the guys I have met from .de are turtles and barb noblers. Just sayin.

DeletedUser

You'd noble barbs too if they grew to 12k...

oh wait...no you wouldn't

:rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Kinda curious. What's so special about this arrogant nub? Mailed us several times telling us he's better than us and hurling RL insults. Apparently thinks because he plays on .de that he's better than those of us that dominate .net on regular occasions.

wouldn't say german players are poor but there are no .de players who are as good as the cream of .net.
Been proven again and again in those experiences I've had with .net players competing against .de players.
Both times some of played at .de we took rank 1 individual player slot.

Both times German players came to play in a .net world that we also played similar story,
The Xalenho trio couldn't outgrow lodda in W39, the Godlike coplaying team couldn't keep up with me/lisa/James or Simz/Joshi in W45.
The people were (don't know their .de aliases but they claim to be) repeated rank 1s in .de
They were not up to our standard when they played .net.

Not sure about average player quality but if the the very cream of the two servers were compared alongside each other, the best of .net smokes the best of .de.

DeletedUser

wouldn't say german players are poor but there are no .de players who are as good as the cream of .net.
Been proven again and again in those experiences I've had with .net players competing against .de players.
Both times some of played at .de we took rank 1 individual player slot.

Both times German players came to play in a .net world that we also played similar story,
The Xalenho trio couldn't outgrow lodda in W39, the Godlike coplaying team couldn't keep up with me/lisa/James or Simz/Joshi in W45.
The people were (don't know their .de aliases but they claim to be) repeated rank 1s in .de
They were not up to our standard when they played .net.

Not sure about average player quality but if the the very cream of the two servers were compared alongside each other, the best of .net smokes the best of .de.

QFT.

Nice post and agree completely.

DeletedUser

My DreamTeam

Faker1
CallOfDaddy
The Blind Beggar
Nothing Can Stop Me
Noise
TriggaHappy
Devlin
The Smash Nasty

Nauzhror

Reaction score
The Xalenho trio couldn't outgrow lodda in W39

The Xalenryoh trio had already quit and passed the account to me and Aidan by then. They actually were ahead of lodda before they quit the account.

Though they still weren't rank 1 at the time as they were behind Guarav10b before Yuvin screwed the account over.

Last edited:

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Oh, so its Nauzh who sucks! I knew it! <3

Heh, I am not particularly ashamed of having played an account at the time it was passed by lodda, if lodda plays a world he's almost guaranteed to get rank 1 eventually and then keep it till he quits, usually around the 10-20 million point mark.

DeletedUser

Lodda's greatest asset is his determination it goes way beyond the level of any normal player. :| Wish more of us could be that determined to a single world.

DeletedUser

LOL Who is Xalenryoh team? I remember i gave them my villages when i quit w39.

i was under different nick, though.

Nauzhror

Reaction score
LOL Who is Xalenryoh team? I remember i gave them my villages when i quit w39.

i was under different nick, though.

It was three Germans originally, was then given to me and aidan, aidan co-played it with several other people after I quit playing it I believe. Email is still in my name I realized a few weeks ago because I got an email regarding 7.0 from that account.

DeletedUser

1 freegame :cool:
2 freegame :cool:
3 freegame :cool:
4 freegame :cool:
5 freegame :cool:
6 freegame :cool:
7 freegame :cool:
8 freegame :cool:
9 freegame :cool:
10 freegame
:cool:

Because he IS the BEST ;)

DeletedUser

Stay on topic.

Also Quality, you are arguing with one of the games most successful startup players, if not the most successful, I don't understand your.. argument.

This is a Dream Teams thread, please treat it as such.