Dream Team .

DeletedUser

Does this include me? I was kinda half in it if you count 2-3 days on a dieing account and being in the chatroom for ages :p

I meant the IKEA players on this world, but yeah, that would include you. <3

Now log in and read my mail. :p

DeletedUser

My team would be:

1. ThinkFirst from .net - Seek Advice in life? his the man.
(Also very good at modifying/improving Scripts some... cause him to get banned)

2. Stezoscu from .net - Best Diplomat I've ever work with...
(he got the top 5 tribes to declare a stezoscu holiday in W46)

3. Donkyho from .net - A crazy friend, always wanna hurt people... His Canadian ^_^
(TW has been his career for 6 yrs)

4. Noobs0nIce from .net - I share a love/hate relationship with this man.
(But skype is boring without him)

5. Edmarran from .net - the quiet/artistic guy will account sit everyone 24/7 useful on the early start of server.

6. Lucid from .net - The pervert in the tribe who keeps the forum alive but good at getting intel on enemy tribes by having multi accounts.

7. Naga - One of the best at Sniping trains, he will account sit you when needed.

8. Hoocksage from .net - Knowing you have a women in your team always make you feel manly to protect her specially when you get to skype chat her and find out she was a 10/10 :p This type of player keep the Team/Tribe motivated... showing off who gets the best accurate time on Operations etc.

9. Deranja from .net - In a team you need the pothead, whose hobby is sending fakes... also he has the best funny in-game mails to share to the team.

10. IIIKaosIII ---- ME ^_^ retired from my 4 year TW career decides to come back and play in american server W3 after 8 months of rest as Keos.

SIGH* Good old times ^_^

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

My team would be:

1. ThinkFirst from .net - Seek Advice in life? his the man.
(Also very good at modifying/improving Scripts some... cause him to get banned)

6. Lucid from .net - The pervert in the tribe who keeps the forum alive but good at getting intel on enemy tribes by having multi accounts.

SIGH* Good old times ^_^

Can I ask why you include people who deliberately break rules in your dream team? I personally hate playing with people who cheat.

DeletedUser

My team would be:

Sir Lucid or just Lucid? o_O

And I agree with stez.. He's one of a great player too.

DeletedUser

cheating=stupid

It really isn't anything to be proud of, you're simply taking away from everyone else :/

DeletedUser

Yea Sir Lucid ^_^ his the heartthrob of BUNNY tribe.
Lol! He's still doing good in w46. ;) Helped a friend in w46 (cessro46) in the early world. Also played Golums Precious there but quit now. Tink and the others invited me again to play w46 due to the coming war vs. TSL

DeletedUser

Can I ask why you include people who deliberately break rules in your dream team? I personally hate playing with people who cheat.

It's called a dream team for a reason, If this team did ever exist... and they were all active they will dominate in any server ^_^

DeletedUser

Lol! He's still doing good in w46. ;) Helped a friend in w46 (cessro46) in the early world. Also played Golums Precious there but quit now. Tink and the others invited me again to play w46 due to the coming war vs. TSL

Yea that sounds like him is your friend a girl? ^_^ I still talk to this people from time to time in Skype ^_^ W46 of .net is a server once you enter you need a Co-player :p and you will need to break-up w/ your gf, stop playing sports... and get a job that has to do with computer w/ highspeed internet ^_^ yup that's w46

whats your IGN in W3?

DeletedUser

Yea that sounds like him is your friend a girl? ^_^ I still talk to this people from time to time in Skype ^_^ W46 of .net is a server once you enter you need a Co-player :p and you will need to break-up w/ your gf, stop playing sports... and get a job that has to do with computer w/ highspeed internet ^_^ yup that's w46

whats your IGN in W3?
Yeah! That's why I told tink that I need time to think first. ;) I'm quite busy right now. And btw, I'm Power of Three aka Power of One IG (My Co left me). :(

DeletedUser

If your from +1 that merge with Bunny... then you know Noobs0nIce... his name in W46 was Trent ^_^ I think he was your duke. When Fidelis and Bunny decide to become Funny... most of us quit W46 and met up in HP server, We dominated like Kings ^_^ that was the last time I got to play with all of them before I retired ^_^ None of them seemed to like the American server :p because of the premium thing to reduce the building que time. hehe

DeletedUser

If your from +1 that merge with Bunny... then you know Noobs0nIce... his name in W46 was Trent ^_^ I think he was your duke. When Fidelis and Bunny decide to become Funny... most of us quit W46 and met up in HP server, We dominated like Kings ^_^ that was the last time I got to play with all of them before I retired ^_^ None of them seemed to like the American server :p because of the premium thing to reduce the building que time. hehe
Lol. Trentster is a good friend of mine. I was one of the greatest player of +1. :p Oops, this is Off - Topic already. :-S

DeletedUser

Lol. Trentster is a good friend of mine. I was one of the greatest player of +1. :p Oops, this is Off - Topic already. :-S

I haven't talked to trent in a while... but if you do get to talk to him tell him Kaos/Keos says his GAY ^_^

DeletedUser

Can't see him online at skype nowadays. :(

Whats your skype? let me add you. Yea Trent has that naked football guy as his Profile pic and thats not him :p he told me that he put that up to impress the girls in his skype LMAO. That's why i like to call him gay ^_^

DeletedUser

Lol! Yeah, but I've heard that he has a relation with Nami/Kamisama... Btw, here's my skype account but I'm not On now..

Skype ID: smx.kanei

Let's leave this place. Don't want to get infractions. :p

DeletedUser

Okay, Mr. Trent is online right now :p he sounds like he is getting raped in W51 though ^_^ ttyl.

Argh* I thought your "pinkgal" Sorry mahn. LOL

DeletedUser

I'm so awesome im the equivalent of 10 men... :)

okay someone has to do the ego boost. >.<