Dropbox Farm Script hosting

DeletedUser

I use a script for farming however I have used all the space up on my quick bar and I don't want to use bookmarks because I have a coplayer and so I want to shorten my scripts by hosting them in dropbox with only a short script to activate them in my quick bar.

I have browsed tons of scripts and this is the best i can come up with and it doesn't work

quickbar
javascript:$.getScript('dropbox link here');void(0);

the farm script I use
javascript:coords='';var d=(window.main||self).document;url=d.URL; coords=coords.split(" "); index=0; farmcookie=d.cookie.match('(^|;) ?000=([^;]*)(;|$)'); if(farmcookie!=null) index=parseInt(farmcookie[2]); if(index>=coords.length) index=0; d.getElementsByTagName("h3")[0].innerHTML="Farms (" + (index+1) + "/" + coords.length + ")"; coords=coords[index]; coords=coords.split("|"); index=index+1; d.cookie="000=" + index + ";expires=Fri, 17 Dec 2030 10:00:00 GMT"; d.forms[0].x.value=coords[0]; d.forms[0].y.value=coords[1]; d.forms[0].y.focus();function getTroop(a){return parseInt(d.units[a].nextSibling.nextSibling.innerHTML.match(/\d+/),10);} tsnob=getTroop("snob");tram=getTroop("ram");tcat=getTroop("catapult");theavy=getTroop("heavy");tlight=getTroop("light");tmarcher=getTroop("marcher");tarcher=getTroop("archer");tsword=getTroop("sword");tspear=getTroop("spear");taxe=getTroop("axe");tscout=getTroop("spy"); if(tlight>200){d.forms[0].light.value=225;} else if(tmarcher>330){d.forms[0].marcher.value=360;} else if(taxe>1600){d.forms[0].axe.value=1800;} else if(tspear>680){d.forms[0].spear.value=720;} else if(tsword>1000){d.forms[0].sword.value=1200;} else if(tarcher>1600){d.forms[0].archer.value=1800;} else if(theavy>300){d.forms[0].heavy.value=360;} void(0);

If someone could set it up so it works or teach me how that would be great!

I am on skype everyday if you need to reach me :cool: