Easter Competition - 7 Days Long!

DeletedUser

Easter-Event.png

Here in TW mod-land, we get tired of having competitions for one-day holidays. So when we saw Easter coming up, we thought "Wow, what can we possibly do to make this different? Maybe we should post some of the pictures from our parties and see who can stomach them?" But then we realized that not only could we lose our jobs over this, but it's probably not best because of the damages we'd be sued for. So, we went with the next-best thing; a multiple-day-long competition :D!

Easter isn't a day-long thing, it lasts for multiple days, and we've decided that we'd like to run a competition that lasts just as long! And, in accordance with tradition for all you Easter Bunny loving fellows, we've made this competition an Easter Egg hunt!

This competition will last for a week, and each day a new clue will be released that leads you to the next clue :eek:. But because we don't want you to help each other out each day to try and get to the end with your friends, we've decided we're not announcing how many winners there will be, or what their prizes will be. That means, yes, that there could be only ONE winner, and if you help your friend, then they might just be that winner, and you'll lose out. Each clue will be a riddle, and if you can solve the riddle, you can move to the next clue!

The last clue will be a riddle, and the first person to mail the answer to me will be guaranteed a prize! The rest...maybe not ;).

So get ready, because here comes the first clue!

To find the first clue,
Search not for the member with a name of blue,
But look for the member whose name is a day.
That day is the day death was dealt,
and when the holy man's great pain was felt.
On that day's signature you will find the text,
That will lead you to the clue that's next.

Small hint: The riddles will sometimes give you the name of a forum account, sometimes give you a post to look for. Find the forum account by searching for it or the post by deducing the clue, and you've found where the next clue will be ;).

The next clue will appear on the signature tomorrow, so good luck with finding this first clue and the others!

This competition will run for 7 days, ending on 29[sup]th[/sup] of April

-Happy Easter from the Tribalwars.us Team!​

DeletedUser

For all you riddle-solvers, if you've found the solution to Riddle 1, then you'll now be able to see Riddle 2 ;). From now on, I won't remind you that the next riddle will be up, and will simply post them every 24 hours :).

DeletedUser

clue 3

are we still waiting clue 3 ?? or i am on the wrong path ?!! :l:

DeletedUser

It would really help if we knew the estimated time they go up :D

DeletedUser

ISSUE

omg. cant you make this game easier. no one ever uses the forum. only 5 percent do. and the searh engine in the forrum stinks. i never get results

DeletedUser

this is so confusing theres going to be mutiple answers why not make a contest that promotes tribal wars.

DeletedUser1446

For all you riddle-solvers, if you've found the solution to Riddle 1, then you'll now be able to see Riddle 2 ;). From now on, I won't remind you that the next riddle will be up, and will simply post them every 24 hours :).

????

DeletedUser

It posted as moderated :eek:.

So finally, you've got to the end.
There is just one message to send.
But first you must answer this final thing,
And send it to me, no need to sing:

The word starts with something small.
It's green and round, and not even tall.
Next think of something that is tough to break,
And then of the second word it makes.
When you think of this on a plane,
Your hope for good food begins to wane.

DeletedUser

Oi! Or-el! When are you guys gonna post results??? lol i wanna know if i won anything or if I was too stupid and took too long =P

DeletedUser

Congratulations to the players who entered the competition! After 7 days, we got over 5 players who made it to the end and got the answer for the last riddle. The prizes are as follows:

1st: H from steps - 800 premium points
2nd: shashwat - 500 premium points
3rd: killerspear - 300 premium points

Thanks to everyone who followed the riddles, and congratulations to our winners. There were numerous cases of answers coming in during the same minute for the last riddle (for example, 3rd and 4th were separated by a matter of seconds), so it was based on whose message appeared first in the inbox (because appearing first means sent earlier). Thanks to everyone who entered again!

P.S. - The three players who won, please send me a forum-mail saying what account you'd like the premium to be transferred to. Also, be aware that prizes may not be paid out for a few days :).

DeletedUser

awww that sucks... Killerspear my friend, you just beat me to it... =D I was 4th... =/

Congrats to the winners... I missed having my name there by, as u6 said, a matter of seconds... ;)

DeletedUser

The rewards have been distributed. The winners are displayed on our new competition banner on the forum homepage.