Easter Results Up

DeletedUser

Easter Results can be found here, or you can see them below in the spoiler.

Feel free to discuss the winners or share your own entries that you added below :).

Easter Competition Results

bdl1yh.png

As promised, the number has been posted for all to see. We have our winners! For the get well message:

1st place - iPro - 400 premium points

Entry:
Hey buddy,

I didn't really know on how to start this letter, I've got many things to say, but let me start by saying I hope you feel much better.

Two years have passed since you left for Afghanistan, and believe me everyone has missed you man. Your kids and wife are tired seeing you in a computer through a webcam.
I see your personality has changed, you became more calm, you see the good things and try to think much less about the bad, the army taught you well, I'm really glad. But when all of us heard the news that you got shot, we cried and I'm not ashamed to say we cried a lot. All the worst thoughts ran through my head, I even had a vision where I saw you dead, I couldn't sleep, I thought my only bro is going to die, and I even didn't have a chance to say good bye. It;s sad in what type of world we live today, people fight and kill and go away.
Let's put away the rhymes, I really wanted to give you power to live, doctors say your injury's very serious and that you are very weak and might die at any time.
I wanted someone to read this to you, and maybe you would find a way to come back from the coma you are in right now, and come back to us buddy. All of us have missed you, we are all praying for you to survive, and I really hope you hear this words. I hope you're trying your best to fight and get back to the real world. Your children, your wife, your family, mum and dad, and of course your friends, we all need you buddy so don't let us down. Get better brother, getting shot in the chest isn't going to be your only problem if you stay in a coma for too long, I promise I will get over there and kick you butt.
We all love you man, so please get better, I hope you are hearing this letter, I hope your soul is strong enough to live this through, we all are praying we believe in you.
Your kids are waiting for their dad to come back home, your wife is still waiting for you to take her to her favorite city, Rome. This is the best I could make up, don't disappoint us please wakeup.

2nd place - GANGSTER PANDA - 200 premium points

Entry:
Hey friend,

I heard about the accident you went through in your crash. I cant put into words the pain that I am going through writing this but I have always considered you much more then a friend. You were always there for me whether it was helping me get through rough times or just there to be a great friend. Now, the one time you need help, I cant help you.

When I got the call Tuesday night that you were in the intensive care unit I broke down and cried myself to sleep. I woke up on a tear stained pillow and all through the day I replayed the call in my head. I am so sorry and I love you and I wish you well. Do you remember the time last summer when thee sun was setting and we were just laying on the dock? You said you would do anything for me. I still remember that day clearly. The sun on the back of our neck. The lake reflecting the sunlight into our eyes.

I know you will make it through this. You were the best friend I ever had. I can't go on without someone who i can talk to no matter what. Who would I watch Sunday night football with? I know the Chargers are your favorite and as soon as your out of the hospital I will buy us box seats. Just...don't leave me.

Your brother from life to death,
GANGSTER PANDA

3rd place - Special Sauce - 100 premium points

Entry:
Dear Spaguethi

When I phoned your home, I couldn't believe what I was hearing.
I talked with your mom... (How, you wonder. Well, I told her I was one of your school mates, I even faked the accent hehehe, and she believed me.)
She told me you got a cold. Oh my god! We had plans for the weekend, we were going to play for 24h straight, like the two addicted tribalwars players we are... But now that won't be possible.
According to your mom, you can barely stand on your feet. (She was exaggerating, right? ^^'
Moms are always trying to pull us away from the computer hehe)

Oh well, I wish you get better soon so we can conquer that annoying dude next to my villages, hehehehe...

Take your medicine!
If you don't get better soon I'll... Cross the ocean on jet ski, arrive at the beach like a mermaid (o_O) and run half-naked on the highway, until I make it to your house. Then I will make you swallow every single pill, and all the syrup, so you get better...

=)

Just kidding, but please do whatever you can to recover quickly, we have villages to conquer and a empire to expand.

Yours
Special Sauce

Congrats to our three winners!

But wait, there's still more...

We also had the winners for our guessing game make their guesses!

The number, as you can see above was posted on the day of the competition and has not been edited, is 246. Here are the winners, with their guesses!

1st place - Doctor Jeroen - 400 premium points - 252
2nd place - KUPINGHUEJ2 - 200 premium points - 222
3rd place - PoppingFresh. - 100 premium points - 300

Doctor Jeroen was only an astounding 6 numbers off the correct answer, while KUPINGHUEJ2 was only 24 numbers off, and PoppingFresh. came in at 54 numbers off!

Congrats to our winners!

Please mail me with the in-game account you would like your winnings credited to!

Thanks to all who participated, until next year (or the next competition :D)!

242a3wl.png