Easter Time Again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Easter Competition - Double Prizes!

Let's get right down to business: two more competitions that provide you with premium prizes! You can even win both, for the first time in Tribalwars.US competition history, which means you can grab 800 premium points for yourself, all in one go!

bdl1yh.png

That's right, it's that time of year again! For some, Easter is a religious holiday, and for others, it's a great reason to get out of school and/or work :p. Always a good excuse to have fun, people take time painting eggs and going on egg hunts, or just relaxing while casually eating candy.

No matter what you do on Easter, you can easily win one of the two competitions the Tribalwars.US staff is running. Down to the nitty-gritty, here are the competitions!

Easter Competition: Get Well Message

Easter is a time of year in which Jesus allegedly rose from the dead after being crucified. Now, whether you believe in this or not, we're going to use the spirit of rebirth and getting better in health for the first competition. The first competition is very, very simple. All you have to do is write a "get well message" for anyone you want!

Whether it's a friend or family member in real life that you address the message to, or just an imaginary friend, the best get well message will be determined by who is the most creative, most entertaining, and the one that follows all the rules. Remember, it doesn't have to be funny; some of the best get well messages are touching! So, what are the rules?

• No profanity or insults allowed!
  • The message has to be a get-well message, nothing else!
  • The message shouldn't be one sentence.
  • You can use pictures, but it isn't necessary.
  • Remember, if it breaks the forum rules, it's not allowed.
  • If you have any questions, mail me!

So, interested? Post all entries below! Submissions will be allowed from April 4th, 2012, to April 9th, 2012. Submissions will close immediately after, and within 1 day, results will be announced!

Here are the prizes for winning this competition!

1st Place: 400 Premium, and the forum title "Well-Wisher"
2nd Place: 200 Premium
3rd Place: 100 Premium

But don't stop reading there, just because you are in one competition...doesn't mean you can't win both! So, on to the second competition.

Easter Competition: Guessing Game

This competition is even more simple than the other. I am going to pick a number using a random number generator. The number will be between 1 and 1000. The number will be posted below, but moderated, so only I and other mods can see it (that way there is no way for me to change it). It will be revealed after all guesses have been put in.

Everyone is allowed 1 guess, and everyone who guesses is automatically entered. To guess, simply post your number below! The person who gets the closest to getting the number chosen will win! Guesses will be allowed from April 4th, 2012, to April 9th, 2012. Guesses will close immediately after, and within 1 day, results will be announced! So, what are the prizes?

1st Place: 400 Premium Points, and the forum title "Master Guesser"
2nd Place: 200 Premium Points
3rd Place: 100 Premium Points

So, remember, you can win both competitions together, and nab 800 premium!

Enter today, and get a chance to win some premium right now!

And most importantly...

242a3wl.png

DeletedUser

Hey friend,

I heard about the accident you went through in your crash. I cant put into words the pain that I am going through writing this but I have always considered you much more then a friend. You were always there for me whether it was helping me get through rough times or just there to be a great friend. Now, the one time you need help, I cant help you.

When I got the call Tuesday night that you were in the intensive care unit I broke down and cried myself to sleep. I woke up on a tear stained pillow and all through the day I replayed the call in my head. I am so sorry and I love you and I wish you well. Do you remember the time last summer when thee sun was setting and we were just laying on the dock? You said you would do anything for me. I still remember that day clearly. The sun on the back of our neck. The lake reflecting the sunlight into our eyes.

I know you will make it through this. You were the best friend I ever had. I can't go on without someone who i can talk to no matter what. Who would I watch Sunday night football with? I know the Chargers are your favorite and as soon as your out of the hospital I will buy us box seats. Just...don't leave me.

Your brother from life to death,
GANGSTER PANDA

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

My guess for the second competition

DeletedUser

I guess 555, but since all moderators can see this number of yours, I would think some friend of a moderator will win this competition...

DeletedUser

Huh... I guess im first then :) aright ill go with

DeletedUser

My get-well message will be:

In my heart lives a tiny little clown
Although it is heavy, it will never drown
It was always happy, dancing around
Spreading the joy for whoever he found

I don't know if you would like the joy
I merely know that you'll like the toy
Now I want you to get well in style
And to help, I'll lend you my clown for a while:)

My numberguess is 252

DeletedUser

Fighting for his Country

Hey buddy,
I didn't really know on how to start this letter, many things to say but let me start by saying I hope you feel much better.
Two years have passed since you left for Afghanistan, and believe me everyone has missed you man. Your kids and wife are tired seeing you in a computer trough a webcam
I see your personality has changed you became more calm, you see the good things and try to think much less about the bad, the army thought you well, I'm really glad. But when all of us have heard the news that you got shot, we cried and I'm not ashamed that we cried a lot. All the bad things ran trough my head, I even had a vision where I seen you dead, I couldn't sleep, I thought my only bro is going to die, and I even didn't have a chance to say good bye. Its sad in what type of world we live today, people fight and kill and get away.
Lets put away the rhymes, I really wanted to give you power to live, doctors say you injury is very serious and that you are very weak and might die any time.
I wanted someone to read this to you and maybe you will find a way to come back from the coma you are in right now and come back to us buddy, all of us have missed you, we
are all praying for you to survive I really hope you hear this words and you are trying your best to fight and get back to the real world. Your children, your wife, your family, mum and dad and of course your friends we all need you buddy don't let us down. Get better brother, getting shot in the chest isn't going to be your only problem if you stay in come for to long I promise I will go there and kick you butt.
We all love you man please get better, I hope you are hearing this letter, I hope your soul is strong enough to live this trough, we all are prying we believe in you.
Your kids are waiting for their dad to come back home, your wife is still waiting for you to take her to her favorite city Rome. This is the best I could make up,
don't disappoint us please wakeup.

Sorry for my English it isn't that good I tried my best, I made up everything and if there is any spelling mistakes please fix it if you want.

Thank you

DeletedUser

competition 1 -

Dear Laura

Wishing you a speedy recovery

Your absence had made us realise the importance of you Come back soon

Recover fast and quick cause we are all missing you

Rest good. Rest well and you are on your journey to recovery

Let this be a short rest before you embark on your journey to greater challenges

Sincerely Mikey

my 12 year old cousin was in the hospital a few months back sent her this get well letter when she was in there.

Status
Not open for further replies.