Elite!

DeletedUser1446

Hey there people of the world!

I made this K46 Elite! just for fun but who knows it won´t be for real... At least until us.7 starts!

If anyone wants to join and be apart of an Elite! tribe just mail me in-game!

And btw i will be declaring war to everyone alive in the game :p You can start NT me:p :( please don´t!:truelove:

DeletedUser

Its not that I hate you, but i think this tribe is a bit desperate. A lack of plan for the future, is my main reason for this comment...

DeletedUser1446

Hey there people of the world!

I made this K46 Elite! just for fun but who knows it won´t be for real... At least until us.7 starts!

If anyone wants to join and be apart of an Elite! tribe just mail me in-game!

And btw i will be declaring war to everyone alive in the game :p You can start NT me:p :( please don´t!:truelove:

Its not that I hate you, but i think this tribe is a bit desperate. A lack of plan for the future, is my main reason for this comment...

My plan is to conquer all K46 and then give the villages to some good player and then rock in us7... the tribe is a bit calm now but either way i keep making threads hoping that someone answers them (although i don´t have anyone invited right now and no one in the tribe)...i feel damn sad :(

DeletedUser1446

Attacker: KillerSpear
Origin: [001] WAR mode ON! (643|483) K46

Paladin: Badass boy!

Defender: Car Ram Rod
Destination: [002] War mode ON! (637|483) K46

Quantity: 2288 48 186 165 1051 0 38 23 1 0 0
Losses: 2288 48 186 165 1051 0 38 23 1 0 0

Damage by rams: The wall has been damaged and downgraded from level 18 to level 0
Loyalty: Dropped from 100 to 76

Oh well i did recruit him two days ago:(

DeletedUser1446

I noticed already;)

For now it won´t give you any advantage being in Elite! I have looked for you already:)

Bye bye

DeletedUser

agreed, I am just sitting here farming right now...but I shall rise like a phoenix to rule K65, split into my own tribe "The Sharper Spear" and then go idle and play golf every day instead.

DeletedUser1446

Hey i´ll want a NAP

:eek::eek:
D3.gif

DeletedUser2990

A just-for-fun tribe? Cool! I wanna join!

...rats. I'm four spaces outside of K46.

DeletedUser1446

Well if you manage to take control of your K i might let you in!!:)