End Game Clock

DeletedUser

When does the 90 day clock start ticking? We've exceeded the 80% winning conditions for a few days now and am wanting to be done with this world.

Thanks!

tribesMN

Deleted User - 419875

It will be announced in the next day or so...

Deleted User - 419875

Soon, That is the best I can tell you right now. Please have patience.

DeletedUser

Ah vagueness, i would surmise you are busy with setting up for w19 and don't want to end w13 until it is up and running.

DeletedUser

Oh please? Before this clock starts it will be already 100% domination. All players are right now wasting pp and time on this, already decided, world.

Deleted User - 419875

There are plenty of factors that play into closing a world, opening w19 has nothing to do with that. There could be several things in which the delay is needed, such as there may be an issue with an update that has not allowed the world to close properly and waiting on the fix or it could be that we are waiting for the OK to close it or it has to be closed on a certain day.

Please have patience...Trying to get this world closed for you.

DeletedUser6021

I have no problem with 100% World Domination ;-) Shhhh.... Don't tell some of my tribe mates :p

DeletedUser6013

So, will there be a 90 day clock, or will the world just close when you get permission/random bug fix?

DeletedUser

As kawoni said there will be an announcement in a few days, as it stands we have around 38 days left before we reach 100% assuming we noble at the same pace we have been.

Deleted User - 419875

The world will just close. And you will not be able to log in after it closes.

DeletedUser

Hi Kawoni,
So we were all expecting W13 to end soon, but none of us expected it to end without warning. It's over, it was a good world. But my concern at this point is being able to get flags and saved scripts from the account.

What is the plan for this?
Thanks,
Bane

DeletedUser6021

Oh yea! our flags are still stuck on W13 :(
Any way I can get my flags back from W13?