EPIC battles of US02 . . .

DeletedUser623

Thats awesome. Now someone can noble Jeff.civ, Now that his troop counts out.

DeletedUser

Nice.i see my name got mentioned too.
now we have 2 more troopless players to noble :)

DeletedUser

EPIC BATTLE LOG OF US02

EPIC Battle

Final Loyalty 46

This was a lot of fun, what the game is about!

Unfortunately for this slow world, it's more than all the cumulative attacks of any single player, save Noise.

When you have a larger battle than this, post your results.
Or even if you have a true Epic battle, let's see it :)

:D

lol i just looked at your post.i only saw the reports before.
1.cumulative?well to a point i agree but ive been in epic battles with NXS before.
2.i wish i had a larger battle than this.but people just dont have so much defense against me.and there is no one to attack with Morale thing.
still i knew someone had a high defensive amount.so i waited for it to store them much and then have a greater battle.but unfortunately he wasnt as good as i thought:
http://us2.tribalwars.us/public_report/0b8d50274ef7ff1dd2e9702cb2e94804

Noise [OFF!] 93.507
Jeff.civ [MentaL]82.520

I look forward to see how you keep up your epic battles ;)

DeletedUser

KGS, you lost all your troops. you had your villages nobled off. you now live on the rim. stop talking.

and yes, these forums need a *like* button really badly... lol

DeletedUser

soooo... epic battles....

Mental kicked me becausae I was not a good enough player, then Firefighter, their rank 3 player, rank 17 in the world, decides to try and noble me off...with a train 8 seconds between every attack! I would have cried if i could not split it...

Before split

after my troops arrive back home =)

good to know that I do not have enough skill to be in the tribe, though... I definitely could not send crappy trains like this... so i bow down to mental and their awesome nobling capabilities...