Fame or Lame?

DeletedUser

It's easy whoever has posted above you... you must give them a summory they are fame or lame pritty simple even Ukftw can do this :D

DeletedUser

Well this player James is famous in his own mind but can be pretty lame

nobled on us1 when he first joined... seems to like co-ing already made accounts (he calls it helping people)

uses the term noob more then most but he is a pretty good player and a good tribe mate ;) haha

DeletedUser

Well this player James is famous in his own mind but can be pretty lame

nobled on us1 when he first joined... seems to like co-ing already made accounts (he calls it helping people)

uses the term noob more then most but he is a pretty good player and a good tribe mate ;) haha

I also have a answer for everything. Anyways UKFTW you didn't even play the game you don't need to go into detail but ok :) I got nobled by Lejjvi to co-play Lejjvi :p:p

Well UKFTW is a noob he cannot make a decsent premade e.g. OFF! ...is a noobish tribe. Also he is very self centered. He gets out of trouble by placing the blame on other people aswell. But he is a key leader which good. And he gets Slammed by me and Luke and the others all the time Pwn'd :cool:

BUT over all he is LAME

Outcome of my post: [16:38:20] Tom: ;(
:p

DeletedUser

shusaku chiba your pretty lame.

-You stink at speed rounds.
-You only have people coplay you/hence the reason your shakeel account got stolen.
-When and if you play your decent, but crumble under pressure
-If someone is better then you, you jump at the chance of coplaying them.
-You stink at startup
-You make to many excuses
-But I like your animated pictures.

LAME

DeletedUser

shusaku chiba your pretty lame.

-You stink at speed rounds.
-You only have people coplay you/hence the reason your shakeel account got stolen.
-When and if you play your decent, but crumble under pressure
-If someone is better then you, you jump at the chance of coplaying them.
-You stink at startup
-You make to many excuses
-But I like your animated pictures.

LAME

Jealous much? In my book Excuses are fact if they come from my mouth. And yes I do co-play it's how you win LOL. Also I don't crumble under pressure. I cannot with you Fame or Lame because I have never heard of you NOOB :D

But WTH

LAMEOOO

DeletedUser

You've heard of me, and you know me.. Im not going to identify myself. But you and me have co-played quite a bit of speed.

I already said you were: Lame

DeletedUser

You've heard of me, and you know me.. Im not going to identify myself. But you and me have co-played quite a bit of speed.

I already said you were: Lame

If you know me I would be Fame

I don't know you so your LAME :D

DeletedUser

No your LAME I owed you some premium for the last siggy(s) you did for me.. the like 18 of em that I had you keep editting :D

BUT, you told me it was fine and I didnt owe you anymore..please dont say my name ;)

DeletedUser

Lord Christbian person? Anyways I am not the actual Shake.3.eL are you sure you got the right person? Fail your Lame. I just added you on skype...

Hi jonault2011!
I'd like it if you added me on skype.
I am horny and,
I am close to were you are at fancy a bum?
James

DeletedUser

Lord Christbian person? Anyways I am not the actual Shake.3.eL are you sure you got the right person? Fail your Lame. I just added you on skype...

Hi jonault2011!
I'd like it if you added me on skype.
I am horny and,
I am close to were you are at fancy a bum?
James

Haha wow, OK. And yes maybe thats me -.- Please edit your post though so that name isnt up there.

I was wandering why you didnt sound more like a noob :D

FAME(Sense your not the real Shakeel)

Im at school right now, I wont be able to get on skype till around 16:00 Game Time

DeletedUser

Haha wow, OK. And yes maybe thats me -.- Please edit your post though so that name isnt up there.

I was wandering why you didnt sound more like a noob :D

FAME(Sense your not the real Shakeel)

Im at school right now, I wont be able to get on skype till around 16:00 Game Time

Lol agreed with all that post :D