fantastic train

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I certainly understand that the server is a lot of good players ...
But is it allowed to use clickers/bots to send such an attack here? :)

Arrival time: May 17, 2011 23:58:37:215 + 50ms
Arrival time: May 17, 2011 23:58:37:265 + 50ms
Arrival time: May 17, 2011 23:58:37:315 + 50ms
Arrival time: May 17, 2011 23:58:37:365

Nauzhror

Reaction score
No need of auto-clickers or bots to do that, any decent player can send a train like that with opera.

DeletedUser

You don't need clickers/bots to send attacks that fast here. In fact, they can be even faster than that, but the world automatically puts in a 50-second-gap between nobles. If you suspect the player is cheating, however, feel free to send in a support request.

Also, this should go in "Questions", not W3 forums.

DeletedUser

To be fair, this guy sent a 400ms train. I think he's just confused because he hasn't yet learned how to send any faster.

DeletedUser

I use Opera and i can send to 5 attacks. But the whole gap is not less than 850-1000 milliseconds without klickers/bots.
I play 2,5 years and have a great internet, but don't imagine how he can send such an attacks. :D

DeletedUser

No need of auto-clickers or bots to do that, any decent player can send a train like that with opera.

the way you say that in its self is an admission you have first hand knowledge nauz, at least if i was the prosecution thats exactly how i would put it to the jury with no dramas at all. and they would accept it as true from the way you say it with so much conviction.

as for your childish siggy.
your a real kidbrain you know that right? if the only thing you have is to post my name on your siggy like a 12 year old then must say there is not much hope for you at all.

now run along back to uk where your a protected species with the forum militia to watch your back, before your feelings get hurt ok...hop along now fuzzy bunny...more like sent to the rim bunny TEAM FTW :D

DeletedUser

Damn... Someone who is not been able to send 150ms trains is a god damn noob.:eek:

Nauzhror

#2 Today, 03:24 Top

Have a fan already :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser548

the way you say that in its self is an admission you have first hand knowledge nauz, at least if i was the prosecution thats exactly how i would put it to the jury with no dramas at all. and they would accept it as true from the way you say it with so much conviction.

your a real kidbrain you know that right? if the only thing you have is to post my name on your siggy like a 12 year old then must say there is not much hope for you at all.

now run along back to uk where your a protected species with the forum militia to watch your back, before your feelings get hurt ok...hop along now fuzzy bunny...more like sent to the rim bunny TEAM FTW :D

I kinda like his sig :eek: Though I'd like to know it came from.

On-topic, even just clicking with opera (switching tabs with "2") you can get a lot faster then what this server is limited to.

Damn... Someone who is not been able to send 150ms trains is a god damn noob.:eek:

Have a fan already :p

Btw, Kaas, his siggy is an epic piece of trolling... It says my name on my browser :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

No , he's my fan ... go get your own!

DeletedUser

The fact that his sig trolled you so well is only a testament to your lack of giving people the benefit of the doubt :p. Let me put it this way...you should check off-topic.

Also he didn't say every decent player knows how...just that they can. Again, you should stop reading into things to see what you want to see. I hardly see eye-to-eye with Nauzhror, but even I saw that, and gave him the benefit of the doubt.

DeletedUser

there is a method in mozilla that works just fine;)

In this case, this means that I can use the bot or the clicker and say that this is the golden arm, good browser :) and it does not give me any time limit.

DeletedUser1446

attack.png
Attack on ardankaluns village (566|552) K55 tomorrow at 04:11:24:725
attack.png
Attack on ardankaluns village (566|552) K55 tomorrow at 04:11:24:785 + 60ms
attack.png
Attack on ardankaluns village (566|552) K55 tomorrow at 04:11:24:843 + 58ms
attack.png
Attack on ardankaluns village (566|552) K55 tomorrow at 04:11:24:905 + 58ms

All made by hand and with mozilla...without clickers or whatever you are talking about...

DeletedUser548

you would like it dahr you know when you say your name it sounds like this.right?..dahhhhr dahhhhhr - roflmao, grow some nuts and bring it on :) i remember you getting rimmed big time on w53 in 2HARD..you wernt so hard now where you pfffwahahahaha..sore looooosssser.

edit:

you really think your something special with your constant crap dont you..everyone knows hes a cheat at this game so why defend the chump...gota stick your nose in every time dont you, what are you his mum now?

boot off nub.

I did get rimmed :S

Though I was playing solo, and it was my first world in 2 years :p

I'm much better now. Ask anyone I've played with :p

KillerSpear, that is good by hand, but I've managed 67ms between 5 attacks using opera, and clicking with my mouse. (2-click...) Needless to say, I was extremely happy, and never have managed to do that again :(

DeletedUser

I suggest everyone stops responding to CHOPPER, his flamebaiting is against the rules. Any responses will probably be flames as well, so avoid it altogether and leave him be.

Anyways, noobko, if you want to see how to send trains like that, you can look in the guides section of the forum :).

DeletedUser548

I suggest everyone stops responding to CHOPPER, his flamebaiting is against the rules. Any responses will probably be flames as well, so avoid it altogether and leave him be.

But... It's fun :(

Even you admitted that somewhere, I think :p

DeletedUser

listen to this guy would you, flame baiting rofl, like your any different..what just because you have mod badge makes it ok does it? wise ass!

B2T:
i thought this was answered already above so why is it still continuing ? he got his answer so the thread has run its course dont ya think rofl.

no bots or clickers are allowed in tw mate. the simple version for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.