farm assistent

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser5211

I dont know if admins and inno tested those new updates but. On the Smartphone you can't farm now. The FA works like crap, lags like wooha. And i have 4g internet and best smartphone on the market. How can we play like this? You ruined all game with all those crap updates.
In update you need to improve the game not ruin it. Lol.
This game sucks so much i can't belive this is happening.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4083

I dont know if admins and inno tested those new updates but. On the Smartphone you can't farm now. The FA works like crap, lags like wooha. And i have 4g internet and best smartphone on the market. How can we play like this? You ruined all game with all those crap updates.
In update you need to improve the game not ruin it. Lol.
This game sucks so much i can't belive this is happening.

The not marking which is being attacked already is a big drawback also.

DeletedUser

Not really sure if this is the right thread for this.

I actually noticed some good things, like hiding already attacked barbs in the FA (or LA now). I think the distribution will work out quite well too.

On the other hand, the new map on the 'player overview' is a bit messy in my opinion. App worked just fine with my 3G Galaxy S3. The FA was only slower, as I had to wait until the buttons 'degreyed' out.

Edit: some scripts are not working indeed, but that's quite normal with updates. Hope it'll be fixed soon.

DeletedUser5034

Don't hide already attacked barbs... FA can also be used in early world stages to micro farm while on phone as you can send troops regularly to a village every 10 mins or so even if they are 40 mins away. However now you have to wait until the attack gets there before you can resend. By then someone else will have farmed it.

Of course you can probably use the map however it is easier to do it this way...

DeletedUser

Isn't there an option to change then? If that's not possible I'll take my words back.

DeletedUser

Yeah there is, check the option to include reports from villages you are currently attacking.

Now happy with how it was updated, very slow and laggy, has some things I like about it though

DeletedUser5034

Just logged in to computer and yes there is an option thankfully. :)

DeletedUser5736

Keypress FA is not working anymore either. Any update is a failure if it ruins keypress FA in my opinion

DeletedUser

Hopefully someone fixes up a new script for keypress, wish I was script savy, would help out if I could

Deleted User - 419875

I will close this thread now, This entire thread should be in the feedback link for the 8.25 changelog.

Status
Not open for further replies.