Farm script

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

javascript:sp=0;sw=0;ax=0;ar=0;scout=1;lc=2;mount=0;hv=0;cat=0;ra=0;pal=0;nob=0;coords="xxx|yyyy";var doc=document;if(window.frames.length>0)doc=window.main.document;url=document.URL;if(url.indexOf('screen=place')==-1)alert('Doar din piata centrala!');coords=coords.split(" ");index=0;farmcookie=document.cookie.match('(^|;) ?farmZme1=([^;]*)(;|$)');if(farmcookie!=null)index=parseInt(farmcookie[2]);if(index>=coords.length)alert('Ai ajuns la capatul listei!');if(index>=coords.length)index=0;coords=coords[index];coords=coords.split("|");index=index+1;cookie_date=new Date(2011,12,11);document.cookie ="farmZme1="+index+";expires="+cookie_date.toGMTString ();doc.forms[0].x.value=coords[0];doc.forms[0].y.value=coords[1];insertUnit(doc.forms[0].spear,sp);insertUnit(doc.forms[0].sword,sw);insertUnit(doc.forms[0].axe,ax);insertUnit(doc.forms[0].archer,ar);insertUnit(doc.forms[0].spy,scout);insertUnit(doc.forms[0].light,lc);insertUnit(doc.forms[0].marcher,mount);insertUnit(doc.forms[0].heavy,hv);insertUnit(doc.forms[0].ram,ra);insertUnit(doc.forms[0].catapult,cat);insertUnit(doc.forms[0].knight,pal);insertUnit(doc.forms[0].snob,nob);end();

this is a script for farm in 3 steps[click on script , click on "attack" click on "ok" and you send 1 atack, but it don't work and i don't know why,,,,one friend use that script and work , he have same points , same all , he play here on world 9

this is legal script because i see on romania-tribal wars forum , and on much forums

sry for my bad english

DeletedUser3214

Being legal on another server does not mean it will be legal here. That is similar to a fake script, it just cycles through a coordinate list with a set of troops to enter. Modify any fake script on the forums if this doesn't work and it will be the same thing. About clicking it multiple times...you can only use it once to enter coordinates - press ok manually or w/ macros afterwards.

DeletedUser

3-click-farm script is legal , in every form that you can find , nvm problem done , i have another script from here , from forum

DeletedUser

It is allowed, because this script is (as Elixir said) basically just a re-fixed regular fake script. There is nothing in here I can see as illegal. Though there is one part that will say "Ai ajuns la capatul listei!" if you reach the end of the coord list (it means "You have reached the bottom of the coord list", roughly). That should be changed to English, but other than that it's fine.

DeletedUser

how i said , i take this script from ro-tribal wars and in my language "Ai ajuns la capatul listei!" means "you have reached the end of the list" how you said,,,

what i want to say with this topic is " i need a script farm because my script don't work" but now i have one so close the topic pls :)

DeletedUser

Ah I didn't see that you were having troubles, I thought you were submitting it. I could probably find the problem, but there is no need and I don't want to do it wrong :). Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.