First Paladin Weapon on World 6?

DeletedUser

I just got Mieszko's lance. I am ranked #1 in OD so I am assuming I am the first in World 6 to get a Pally weapon.

FjcyH.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You're rank #1 in OD because you hit a giant stack of defense and lost everything you sent in that attack.

LOL

DeletedUser

If I went from nothin to #1 with just that one attack I must have taken out a whole lotta troops eh?

DeletedUser

Hmmmm... I wasn't aware that OD rank increased by losing troops. You guys could actually be onto something here...

Doubt it though because if that were the case you guys would have about the top 5 spots locked up. Back to the drawing board.

DeletedUser

He means you got big OD coz you hit someone with a lot of deff , which mean's you lost great deal of troops yourself

DeletedUser

He means you got big OD coz you hit someone with a lot of deff , which mean's you lost great deal of troops yourself

It was quite the battle. You should have been there to see it.

DeletedUser

I just looked and I no longer have the report. They pulled together a large amount of support and I hit it really hard. They are right I lost what I sent but they lost a LOT of defense also. It's part of the game. You have to sacrifice a few pawns to protect the king.

DeletedUser

lolz, ya, but if that happens early in the game, you can fall behind, cuz you lose all your farmpower.