First Tribal Wars US Forum Awards 2011 Results.

DeletedUser

After a weeks of nominating, discussing and voting, the results, are in.
I wont delay any longer, so here they are!

The award for best spammer was battled between Ps2guy1, and Googly. It was close, both of them getting high results, 6 votes seperated the gap of winner and loser.
And the winner is...
Ps2guy1!
He won with a margin of 4 votes. Winning with 10!

The second award is for our best signature (or 'siggy') poster. Que?(AKA Caleb), Ph4ra0h? and Aliyah
were all in the running. The race was won though by none other than...
Que?!
He won with a landslide, with 16 votes to Ph4ra0h?'s 5 and Aliyah's 4!

Now, the next award also lies within imagery. Its the 'Best avatar (Or avvy) award!'. Inga No Kusari, H4rdc0re? and u6s5l. were all strong contenders. However, there's only one winner. This winner is...
Inga No Kusari!
Yep thats right, it was his 16 votes to u6s5l.'s 2 and H4rdc0re?'s 7! Well done Inga!

So, onto award number 5, Most active poster! The four contenders were Inga No Kusari, The SmashNasty, ps2guy1 and Aliyah. I can tell you that 2nd place was tied! But, 1st place went to....
Ps2guy1! *Cough*, all of it was spam. *Cough*.
Ps2guy1 stole the show, with 12 votes to his name. The SmashNasty and Inga No Kusari where tied on 6. Whilst Aliyah obviously isn't that active, with no votes.

The next award was incredibly close, with a 1 vote split between 1st and 2nd place! ps2guy1, The SmashNasty, Click Here To Win and Rated RR were all in the struggle. But there is only one winner. That was...
The SmashNasty!
His first award of the night in fact! ps2guy1 came in the close second, and Click Here To Win claims bronze, with 6 votes. Rated RR had no votes. His funny bubble burst.

My last award that I will present is for the acclaimed title of 'Most annoying poster'. There were only really two front runners in this award. But the nominees are...
The Scientist., Inf3ct3d?, ps2guy1, King Glow...Stick and Pear. The winner was...
King Glow...Stick!
11 votes won this award for himself, compared to The Scientist.'s 10. Ps2guy1 got 4 votes, and Inf3ct3d? obtained 1. Pear got 0!.

Well thats it from me. I would like to thank Patty for helping me set this up, and all of you for voting, nominating and supporting the Idea. Lets hope we do this again in 2 months :)
Click Here To Win.

Going to Patty in 3...2...1...[Spam mode enabled]

Well this has been quite a hectic week but at long last the results are in! And wow are they ever close, now lets take a look at the winners.
This next category was for the most active (wait for it.... here's the catch) NON SPAMMER, yeah, yeah you totally did not see that coming!
Our nominees were theheirtothethrone, ink, and The SmashNasty.
It was a close fight, but in the end there could only be one. Winning with a total vote count of 11 is the smashnasty! he was followed closely by InK with 9 and 'theheir' with 7. Congratulations mr nasty and keep, you know... not spamming...

We're now coming to the category of "coolest newbie" where you have nominated your favourite newbs The nubinees here are returned., jonault2011 and h4rdc0re?
With over 50% of the votes it was hardcore? who won this category, he received 15 votes to totally defeat any opposition!
Congrats hardcore, you're now branded newb4life!

This leads us to another noobish category and that's the category for the rewardingly categorized prestegious award of "best noob". As we all know, our server is filled with noobs, and here to represent all those noobs today are inf3ct3d?, ps2guy1, jesseiam2, and some noob from .net and morthy! representing .net. It was an epic showdown of wits and, like noobiness and stuff. But in the end the champion of the noobs turned out to be (was there ever any doubt?) ps2guy1! Barely edging out morthy 9 votes to 8! So put your hands together for ps2noob!

This next category provided us with much nail-biting... ok im lying it was incredibly one sided, the category of coolest mod had a clear winner and that was our very own, the smashnasty!
Congrats yet again pal and stay beautiful!

And, ahh yes. Another one of the more prestigious awards, noobiest mod. The mods who duked it out were caleb, matt and ink, but in the end the one who proved himself the noobiest was caleb, with 12 of the 26 total votes!
Congratulatons caleb, as an awards you shall receive this tin can with "noob mod written on it". No, no go on, take it. You deserve it after all.

And now, we come to our final category, the special achievement award! Well, i dont think anybody will be dissapointed with this award, well... except for everyone who didn't win...
In the end, it was you who won this award with 11 of the votes.
Yes, YOU.
YOU.
YOU.
YOU.
YOU.
YOU.
And you're to thank that one bozo great inspirational guy who nominated the whole community for this award.
And thank you mr. great inspirational guy!

And with this, we conclude our first forum awards ceremony!
Congratulations to all the winners and feel free to clicky the link right under this very post to view the full results!
The next nominations will start on the 20th of april 2011!
Hope to see you there!

Clicky for Results!

An official Tribal Wars thread, brought to you by Ed&Pat.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Congrats to all the winners and way to copy/paste our skype convo ed xD

next nominations will start Wednesday the 20th of April (2011 ofc)

:)