First US Server Forum Awards

DeletedUser

With the nominations finished it is now time to open the second phase of the Forum Awards, the voting!
Everyone and anyone is allowed to vote, regardless of if you participated in the nominations and we wish good luck to all the nominees.

Click Here To Vote
Click Here For Nominations Thread

Once again good luck to all of the nominees and may the best player win.

-Pat&Ed

DeletedUser

The voting period will end at the end of the week. Saturday, March 19 2011.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I missed out on nominating - I should really start looking at Off-Topic again haha

Done my voting. And well done guys - this was a great idea :)

DeletedUser

I missed out on nominating - I should really start looking at Off-Topic again haha

Done my voting. And well done guys - this was a great idea :)

All Ed's idea, i just helped with the survey and such ;)
Yeah I posted this in the general section so more people would find it, ever since InK made it so OT posts don't add to your total count the OT section has been receiving a bit less visitors.

DeletedUser

-Thanks For Doing The Survey And Everything Else Pat :D
-Also, On A Side Note When You Are Voting It Is Possible To Vote Yourself f You Are Nominated, Please Dont Do This As It Takes The Authenticity Out The Award. Thanks :)

DeletedUser

-Thanks For Doing The Survey And Everything Else Pat :D
-Also, On A Side Note When You Are Voting It Is Possible To Vote Yourself f You Are Nominated, Please Dont Do This As It Takes The Authenticity Out The Award. Thanks :)

I disagree, if you are nominated i think you should be allowed to vote for yourself. Also if we try to moderate this it won't work as I can't control who votes for who, and if we just ask people to not vote for themselves the results will become biased as some will listen but some won't. So i say just let them vote for whoever.

edit** oh and no problemo boss ^^

DeletedUser1381

i voted :)

How often will this be going on? every month?

DeletedUser

i voted :)

How often will this be going on? every month?

No, Probably Not Any Way, Once A Month Is Too Much. Probably Once Every Year, But Dependant On The Successes Of This One Maybe Once Every Six Months.

DeletedUser

No, Probably Not Any Way, Once A Month Is Too Much. Probably Once Every Year, But Dependant On The Successes Of This One Maybe Once Every Six Months.

once every six months! that's crazy talk!
things change fast man, im thinking once every month is fine. or else im out of a job 11 months of the year :p

DeletedUser1381

yea i agree.. lets have one every 1-2 months :) Will keep the forum exciting

DeletedUser

Voting will close today, so vote now before that happens!
Results will be revealed tomorrow, on the forums.