Fix it please

• Thread starter DeletedUser4653
  • Start date

DeletedUser4769

Don't fix it! Let it be its fun I can get my own island! ;)

DeletedUser4625

No please fix it! How is it possible that there are new players in that area?

DeletedUser4769

What's so bad there? If you aren't there you don't need to worry about and this island can be a good strategic point.. ;)

DeletedUser

That island will have no influence on the game at all. Too small players there. I don't see why it needs to be fixed, and I don't see why people even care about the "problem".

DeletedUser4625

I don't see why it needs to be fixed, and I don't see why people even care about the "problem".

Or you do not see the problem of US servers. US servers needs stronger players around the core and the rim. Most of the worlds here have a strong core. To beat players here you need to have strong players close to the core. And in my opinion there are not enough good players in between the rim and the core.

If there are isles at a TW world it is a loss of people who have their first village there. Is makes no sense to build a imperium there.

DeletedUser4769

Maybe I'm just a noob and I don't know to play this game but I would love to have that island :D

DeletedUser4653

This has nothing to do with good or bad people ....

Its just not normal if this happens again with now good people ...

DeletedUser4769

Ohh you are close to me^.^
But Thats the biggest problem I think.

DeletedUser4772

It is obvious how it happened. Players invited other players to join near them and form a small island.