Fnatic Team the reborn - Tribe to the World 2

DeletedUser698

lol you dont know how much i want your village right next to mine

DeletedUser

I may join N.E it sounds great fun...Do i choose a side? or be a random

DeletedUser

Reply well for me it all comes down to the world settings and i for one won't join a tribe for a long time if its a good world as between the 1st day until the 2nd week everyone is trying for top and pW usually...i for one will be making troops and seeing which tribe is functioning well and not just invited everyone in a 2 mile radius of the dukes villa

DeletedUser

Reply well for me it all comes down to the world settings and i for one won't join a tribe for a long time if its a good world as between the 1st day until the 2nd week everyone is trying for top and pW usually...i for one will be making troops and seeing which tribe is functioning well and not just invited everyone in a 2 mile radius of the dukes villa
If you manage to survive without a tribe that is :D.you attend in others premade threads and say such stuff about yourself .it could be because youre really GOOD.it could also mean..... :D (JK)
I hope the member limit of tribe members is somewhere between 20-30 so that mass recruiting wouldnt happen ;).

DeletedUser

If you manage to survive without a tribe that is :D.you attend in others premade threads and say such stuff about yourself .it could be because youre really GOOD.it could also mean..... :D (JK)
I hope the member limit of tribe members is somewhere between 20-30 so that mass recruiting wouldnt happen ;).

Well thanks for giving me hope in world 2 :)