forum mods

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser3144

I notice that The Smash Nasty is a forum moderator, He is also in the biggest tribe on world 6. How is that fair. In the business world or anywhere else that would be considered a conflli ct of interest. How is this fair....................Lol. And don't tell me that you police yourselves.

DeletedUser

Perhaps you should look again. He is not a forum moderator of the world 6 forum, thus he does NOT have a conflict of interest. He moderates this general section, premades, and world 2, none of which create a conflict of interest.

I would be concerned if our mods and admins did NOT play tribal wars - they wouldn't be very good at their jobs if they didn't play the game!

DeletedUser

I will lock this, and make a single comment. The SmashNasty is not allowed to comment on this, as it concerns his moderation, and I am his superior.

As stated explicitly in the forum rules, moderation is not a topic that you can discuss on the forums. It is not allowed, and I urge anyone who attempts to do it in the future to understand that they will be punished. Furthermore, The SmashNasty is a forum moderator for the General subsection of the forums. That includes General, Suggestions, Discussion Forum, and Questions. In addition, he moderates the W2 forums. As also explicitly stated in the rules, forum moderators are not allowed to have any power over the worlds they play.

The forums show, and I am indeed, the only person with moderation powers in the W6 forums. There is no one else. If you feel there have been moderating abuses, you can discuss them with myself or my superiors, who are Inga no Kusari, or Aliyah. There is no reason to start topics about it, when you could simply send me a private message. Please do not do so again in the future.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.