Forum Reputation

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

The small icon to the left of a post, below the posters name; which looks like a small statue with the arms stretched out is for increasing a poster's reputation. It is helpful for everyone to use it if you think the person posting makes a valid point or simply a decent post. This will allow us all to see what the forum community thinks of a particular poster's ability to articulate his position. It is like a "boob" alert. Those with a zero rep are most likely spamming the forums and are boobs. Start rep'ing your favorite posts

DeletedUser

mmm, you are a cool cat for trying to get these forums going, I like that!
Somehow I have a feeling that my reputation wouldn't be the best if this system was used actively, but you never know. I should probably work on it ^^

Off topic: Still playing Uk6?

DeletedUser

Everyone I have seen is an unknown quantity at this point >.<

DeletedUser

Really...I +1 on you and got this:

"Thanks for adding reputation to this user. May you be lucky enough to receive the same Reputation back in turn."

DeletedUser

oops.i didnt know it was activated.when did the mods reactivate this anyways? :p

DeletedUser1209

It would be nice if it has any sort of real function. Such as for posters with low reputation automatically write in pink or have every third word changed to boob.

Status
Not open for further replies.