Funny attacks and successful defenses!

DeletedUser

Even if you're not 'addicted' then farming with LC is far more effeficiant.

(Says that guy on at 3 in the morning :rolleyes:)

Actually, farming is possible only with LC. :)
HC cost too much, and is built too slow, same thing with spears. You have to take care about walls, because when u send like 200 sp, you lose 20/30.
It's good for def villages, though.

DeletedUser

HC cost too much, and is built too slow, same thing with spears. You have to take care about walls, because when u send like 200 sp, you lose 20/30.
This ^^
but i farm with my scouts too.its faster :D

DeletedUser

Just get some rams...

DeletedUser

It's cat's, and that's not the point. Cat's take a lot of farm space for early game, and without a bonefire, they are not as usefull as lc. :)

Then send swords/archers with them. -.- You don't lose that much!

DeletedUser

Then send swords/archers with them. -.- You don't lose that much!
Here is an idea.send cats with them too.this way you can cat down the barracks and stable to make sure they dont recruit troops.
Swords really slow the speed down.according to what youre saying,if you have 10k Spears,you can hardly farm your 7x7 properly :(

DeletedUser

Here is an idea.send cats with them too.this way you can cat down the barracks and stable to make sure they dont recruit troops.
Swords really slow the speed down.according to what youre saying,if you have 10k Spears,you can hardly farm your 7x7 properly :(

And send some cats to it's rally, so that it doesn't backtime u. ;)

DeletedUser

Well, I'm defensive, but I used these Axemen to kill some enemies and get more % for my paladin.
I only had 3 Axemen left after the last attack.