Funny IG Messages

DeletedUser48

I thought it might be a nice idea to post some funny IG messages here

DeletedUser

Don't think I have any on this world. I'll check though. :)

DeletedUser

ACAB242 today at 09:32
[player]Goddess91[/player] and myself broke away from Hoes and Spades after our leadership had quit. We are wondering if you would like to be allies and or merge. [player]Goddess91[/player] speaks dutch as well if that helps with communicating. Thanks

.Boomerang today at 10:37
The conditions for joining our tribe are found in this link. Please read it very carefully.

I thought it was funny :$

DeletedUser

Damn i clicked that link to find out how to join... so disappointed hehe!

DeletedUser

reysii on 02.05. at 11:06
what's the problem ?

WiSardLy on 02.05. at 12:14
Now your just being rude......

By the way Do u have my lama

reysii on 02.05. at 12:21
I Don't understand..

I am from TUKEY, you?

WiSardLy on 02.05. at 12:25
Im From lama land and my faithfull lama ran of my stealth elf has changed into an evil mad monkey and is visiting every village to find his love mrs lama and he wont rest till he finds her ... Do you have her...

reysii on 02.05. at 12:37
Unfortunately you can not see anything elf ;)

WiSardLy on 02.05. at 13:16
Who is elf ??

reysii on 02.05. at 13:17
never mind

WiSardLy on 02.05. at 13:38
Ok. So do u need support or not

Nice chap he let me come right in his villa..

It got better after clearing his village completly

reysii on 03.05. at 04:06
Hahahaha:DD Bing bang:DD

WiSardLy on 03.05. at 06:00
Where did your troops go all dead ........... That wasn't even half of mine

reysii on 03.05. at 06:07
I did not die to attack my army ... My turn himself arm

WiSardLy on 03.05. at 06:09
That didn't make any sense

reysii on 03.05. at 06:10
it is my turn...senin ordun patladı :)

reysii on 03.05. at 06:10
I exploded in the army

WiSardLy on 03.05. at 06:13
You exploded in the army ????

reysii on 03.05. at 06:16
No. not mine .... my friends :)

WiSardLy on 03.05. at 06:19
So you just let your friends troops die that's not very nice...

reysii on 03.05. at 06:20
Yes.we're like this :) so Protect yourself

WiSardLy on 03.05. at 07:11
i her yerde yanımda tüm çocuklar ben gerçekten köy inşa yarım nezih vardı sadece 1 oldu u çok rahatsız değilim temizlemiş ...

WiSardLy on 03.05. at 07:15
don't think that translation was to good my turkish is bad...

reysii on 03.05. at 09:33
yes, bad, very bad: D BUT BAD translation İNGLİSH Destruction

WiSardLy on 03.05. at 09:40
I only really no two turkish words

reysii on 03.05. at 09:44
ok no problem:)

ARMY Surges.. Would you like to Allied?

He asks to be allied.... :confused:

WiSardLy today at 21:51
Could you explain why you have attacked 1 of our players ?

kizuokami today at 21:52
trying to see how much support i need to send my friend to keep her safe.

WiSardLy today at 21:52
which friend is that ??

kizuokami today at 21:53
[player]jaichan[/player]

WiSardLy today at 21:59
So you do realize that attacking 1 of our players while you are in a tribe causes friction between the 2 tribes i don't think either myself or your leaders will appreciate you causing a war between the 2 tribes on the basis of you protecting someone outside of your tribe as you have given an unjustified reason for attacking 1 of our players it will mean us retaliating..

kizuokami today at 22:01
considering i could have much easier sent a clearing force to his village, rather then see what he has and send support accordingly. i consider my choice to cause less friction then the other option.

WiSardLy today at 22:06
With that in mind per see i have taken a diplomatic view by mailing you as oppose to you having your village nobled just about now.. i would choose your words wisely on your next response as you seem to think i will just accept you attacking a player of ours...

kizuokami today at 22:14
the word attack implies a loss, i had no plan before or even now to send a follow up clearing force. simple as that, if you wish to take a diplomatic stance see from a perspective not of your own which is the definition of diplomatic, on to represent a place but see through the eyes of all. did i damage his village? am i going to? did i plan to?
no, no, and no.
and answer this, if someone mails you, asking you to stop attacking someone, 99% of the time they will redouble the attack on that person. as i am currently producing offensively and keeping the art enemies we have near us knocked down, it is a great cost for me to switch my production to defense just in the name of saving a diplomatic relation. and yet i choose to do so, and refrain from open hostilities, and you are saying you will respond to it with open hostilities. tell me this one thing, which action causes a gauntlet to be lain? and what action for arms to be lain? it is the act and reaction of individuals. i have acted in a non hostile matter, but it is your choice what you label it as.

WiSardLy today at 22:23
i don't do long drawn out babble but you imply that scouting/spying on someone is not a hostile act i choose to not believe that.
Peeping through someones window to see what they have is in its self an act of improper actions i believe if i was to launch a scouting mission on your tribe your own leaders that you have chosen to follow into battle in the virtual world that is tw would follow a similar action as myself and take it as what it is a pre amble to cause losses/damage to one of my fellow tribesman.
Therefore defining it as a hostile act do you not agree.

kizuokami today at 22:28
i choose to disagree, if someone scouts me, oh well, i do not retaliate for such an act. if they were to then launch an offensive attack, then i would label them as hostile. but as previously stated it is up to oneself to define a term, and you already decided and go through a charade of diplomacy, or else you would not cling to the word hostile.

kizuokami today at 22:29
i have chosen to not do damage to your tribesmen. in return your speak of damaging. tell me is that balanced?

WiSardLy today at 22:37
erh you forget your own words the reason you stated scouting mission was started was so you could estimate how many troops you needed to support a non tribe member so when our player attacked he would sustain losses is that not what you stated you where doing?
So as i said your action was hostile and your statement that you would not cause damage/losses to our member where true for your 1st action but undone by your statement of intent once you had received information you required...

So by your own admittance you are attacking our member..

kizuokami today at 22:43
defending and attacking, 2 separate worlds
fro instance the attack on me that lands in 3 hours at axe speed from your tribesmen. since he will have losses, do you label me as an aggressor?
i damage not his village, but the troops he sends against a friend. acting in support of friend not hostility toward your tribesmen, once i had troops station, i would send a warning, it is a common courtesy afterall, but first i would need her properly safeguarded in case he does not heed this.

WiSardLy today at 22:52
look you have lost your argument and have failed to tag an incoming correctly you are not endearing yourself to me very much you speak of noble acts but bottom line is you have caused issues by pressing Attack button yes thats what it says and you agree to it by pressing it i will speak to your leaders just felt common decency to mail you 1st but you seem to want to argue over and justify your actions bottom line is it causes diplomatic issues and if you where under my guidance you would be on a warning right now as 1 of my members is for attacking 1 of your fellow tribesman an act by 1 causes many reactions by others...

Wasn't funny just very very boring debate on if scouting is an attack or not....

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser173

So I was scouting a 300 point guy near me who, well let's be honest, I'm suprised he's even playing the account it's so small. h01422

So I send a scout attack which doesn't even do anything, and what do I see? an incoming from a 600 point player 9 hours away. So I'm like, "okay, whatever..." So then I send him a mail.

Who Am today at 14:25
You don't actually expect to do anything from 9 hours out do you?

Johnny T. today at 14:29
just wait and see whats comming. it will only get worse, unless you would like to stop attacking [player]h01422[/player]. if you stop, you wont be farmed youirself, or worse, rimmed.

So he responds to me by threatening me... so I'm like "well, his tribe has a couple players bigger than me, and who knows, maybe this'll be fun."

Next thing I know, I see another incoming. (this time from a 1100 point player) which was 8 hours away! (another scout attack)

I'm kinda hoping they can do more than send scouts a third of a day out, otherwise this is just gonna be really boring.

DeletedUser1446

Mashman today at 13:25
lol hey there... how ya doing?

-chris

KillerSpear today at 13:53
HoWdy My frIEnd hAu ya DoInG? Can I AtTAcKZ You My 15 sPIerS? :D

;)

Mashman today at 13:55
lol...what, are you practicing new strategies with spearnukes to prepare for W7??? ;)

Mashman today at 13:58
lol wow you really did attack me... Imma noble your ass!

KillerSpear today at 14:05
yyyyeeeeaaaaahhhhh baby!!!! Bring it on!!! My 4 spiiiizzzzz will killlll yaaaahhhh!!!!:D:D

A small conversation between two friends:D

DeletedUser3007

geniusjahyun on 30.05. at 23:10
In fact, I don't like to fight. It is fun to grow a village and to support others.

Ice Cold on 30.05. at 23:44
you dont like to fight in a game that has "wars" in the title... maybe farmville is good for you?

DeletedUser

Convo i had with this guy after he tried scouting me

crazyman26 today at 14:17
nice to meet you dani, i am myrät :D i am from portuguse :)

Poolman today at 14:15
I don't practice Santeria, I aint got no crystal ball, I had a million points but but i spent it all!

And i'm from Dani, California

crazyman26 today at 14:13
where are you from my friend ?

Poolman today at 14:12
Why can't we be friends why can't we be friends? Why can't we be friends why can't we be friends?

crazyman26 today at 14:11
i am sorry :( we could build a beautiful relationship still :)

Poolman today at 14:09
WHY? We have a beautiful relationship and you tossed it in the trash you tossed it in the trash you did

crazyman26 today at 14:08
came :)

DeletedUser

Okay, not from this world, but figured I'll still share it...

Mr.McClune on 31.05. at 08:15
Hello,

I Am [player]Mr.McClune[/player], Founder Of [ally]-O-[/ally].

I Am Messaging You Extending An Offer To Join Us. We Are Small Right Now, But We Will Rise To Be A Major Continent Power.

I Will Be Leading The Tribe, I've Been Playing Since World 3. Since I've Started Around 4 Years Ago, I Learned Many Techniques, And A Very Stern Leadership That Will Not Accept Anything But The Best. I Plan To Keep This Tribe Growing In K46.

If You're Interested, Please Reply To This Message Saying So, Or Reply With Questions You May Have.

Thank You
[player]Mr.McClune[/player]
Founder Of [ally]-O-[/ally]

OBrotherWhereArtThou on 31.05. at 18:49
Ok, I sended you invite? ;)

Mr.McClune on 31.05. at 19:24
This Was For You, To Join My Tribe.

OBrotherWhereArtThou on 31.05. at 22:53
Yes, you join my tribe ;)

Mr.McClune on 31.05. at 22:55
Alright, I'm Not Trying To Waste My Time. Good Day.

OBrotherWhereArtThou on 01.06. at 01:07
Ok, I invite you again, yes?

DeletedUser

Your both in the same tribe though... so who won the invite battle?

DeletedUser

lol... I was just messing with him... my tribe was just me, a one-man tribe. After messaging the above, I basically said, "Nah, I'm kidding, send me an invite" and he did :p

DeletedUser

Poolman today at 10:33
Haha yes thanks I've played a while
7seasproshop today at 10:30
K by the way when I first saw you got 300 points and after few days you've got much more points you are kinda very pro
Poolman today at 10:28
Ok ill be on just forward me the report
7seasproshop today at 10:27
Ok stay on in 15 min arriving I hope my scouts don't die all

Here it is guys I'm officially Pro :D

DeletedUser

geniusjahyun on 30.05. at 23:10
In fact, I don't like to fight. It is fun to grow a village and to support others.

Ice Cold on 30.05. at 23:44
you dont like to fight in a game that has "wars" in the title... maybe farmville is good for you?

hahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahaha , farm ville !!

check this one

a7mad Jun 14,2012 20:34

hey , i'm so poor and weak , can you stop attack and i will be you boyfriend , and if you are a boy i will bring to you a gf , please stop

zaQaz Jun 14,2012 20:45

eww !! , a boy friend ? ewww !!

go to to sims social you baby ;)

DeletedUser3007

Forest Gump Jun 29,2012 01:43
hello ice...
I tried picking Ice Cold as my name, but now i know why it wouldn't let me. Anyways I know you have never talked to me or anything. I'm just a noob looking for some advice and since you're the biggest player I figure you have the best advice. Is there anyway you could explain a little on how you started out in the game so that I can get a good idea of how to start? If so I would be most grateful.

Ice Cold Jun 29,2012 02:04
how i started to play game... ok here we go!

1 long day at work, i looked over at my co workers computer and saw him playing a game. sadly, he convinced me to make an account. so what i did was i opened up internet explorer, typed www.tribalwars.net into the address bar, then i hit enter. after that, i proceeded to the large red button that says Register. after filling out some information and giving my email, i was granted access but only could continue playing if i verified my email. so i opened another internet explorer window, entered hotmail.com into the address bar and once again i hit enter. from there, i searched for a verification email but to much despair it wasn't received. by this time i was very concerned and totally mind boggled. for a few minutes i even thought to myself was this a trick? i returned to my 1st IE window and found a way to resend the verification email. once this was done, i went back to the 2nd IE window in hopes i would find my email waiting. once again, it was not there. at this point i was losing patience so i asked my coworker "hey chris, what is the deal yo?" he then explained to me that its possibly in my email junk folder. so i once again proceeded to my email in search of what i had been looking for. i clicked on the junk email folder and there i saw 2 verification emails. i picked 1 and opened it, then clicked the verify email link. once i did this, i was immediately brought back to the tribal wars login screen. at this time i was very confused at what to do next. do i log in again? or do i close the current window and return to my 1st IE window. i chose to close the 1st window, then entered my account information into the login screen. after this i pressed enter.

that my friend, is how i started tribal wars. im not to sure why you asked me how i started, seems you were successful in doing so already.

good luck to you!