Game Over, Man!

DeletedUser

Wow I see that what I see as being nice and trying to show you what I think without saying somthing like,"I guess you wern't smart enought to see this but..." you see as being idiotic.anyway...

Name one place where I said "You weren't smart enough to see...". Never did I. Perhaps you willfully ignored it, perhaps you haven't done your research, but don't complain when I call you out on not having done said research. It has nothing to do with stupidity or being an idiot, as it's clear to me you are neither. However, it does have to do with the difference between opinions and facts. You can't come on here, give some kind of statement about what you think, and have nothing to back it up. All I'm asking for is proof, whereas you ignore all the proof to the contrary in the numerous other threads you appear to have looked over in your haste to try and make an argument against me.

the bold is saying - that it is a factor wheather or not players have mainly def and off troops (sorry if I didn't state that clear enough before)

Regardless, though, we have the momentum. It's fairly obvious we must be doing something right, no? So how does that factor in at all?

as for ,"that old piece of propaganda".You would have the right of say - it is just wheather we believe you are not

So you mean the S.S members who were posting don't have you convinced either? Talk about fear-mongering conspiracies, eh? You remind me of almeida.

as for the 1v1 argument.Again from my experiance this seems to be the case.And since it seems I can not accuratly portray my point I guess it is usless to discuss

as for the Sigh instead of *Sigh* - guess I'm just not as hung up on grammer,punctuation,etc... as you are

I have not said a single word about your grammar or punctuation. None at all. Prove that I have, I'd love to see it. Being a moderator, I know it's against the rules to call you out on something, nor would I regardless because it's so trivial.

as for the post from abdullah.Did he not say just that it was possible before being jeered by your (or at least I assume they are your) tribmates

So basically, if I say "it's possible we'll win", and then you say "no, you won't", and I follow it up with "wait and watch us", you're telling me I'm not saying we'll win? Oh, but I'm sure you don't believe me. Well, let's look at the forum mail I received on the 17th of this month:

Hotrock1 said:
:r:You call Raven not a threat well we will see when your citys lay in ruins and peace shall exist once more in w1:r:

Hotrock1 of the Raven tribe

I'm sure you're right :rolleyes:.

and as for proof of your tribe? That is the jugment of each individual to decide

as for what I have missed and points I am forgeting.I say refer to the topmost segment

anything I missed?

Wait, so you're saying the tribe is arrogant but that each individual has to decide? How can they decide when there is nothing to suggest that the tribe in general is arrogant?

Well, let's see...you didn't miss anything this time around, but you have conceded the following points:

1) The morale will not help the rest of the world beat Ego404/S.S, it will just slow it down a little bit.
2) You have no way of knowing if it's too hard for some accounts to be managed, while I do.
3) You have no way of knowing how S.S feels, whereas they have posted in numerous other threads that they are with us to the end, and us with them.
4) Because battles are not 1v1 in wars, offensive players could very well be better than defensive players.
5) Because Ego404/S.S are doing better and continue to do so, there is very little chance that the defensive/offensive argument holds any sway regardless.

Thus far, I've admitted the following:

1) There is a tiny advantage from paladins, but only if organized correctly (which they are not).

Well, that's interesting...

DeletedUser188

as for the guide question.Sigh...I am talking about under predefined terms (such as 2 players with 100 villages each) that the player with Def. troops would be the winner.Considering the wall plus moral that you would lose more than a def. player would and wouldn't be able to defend you villages well.I was not saying that if you take the top off. player and top def. player that the def. player would win because of farming ect def players usally end up with stunted growth

the deff player will lose in every case.
let uv think about what the point of this game is.
what do we want to reach in this game??? we want to noble other players...
if there are 2 players aganst each other, and if they are both as good and active as the other, then the player with more off will win, simply because he can noble villages and even if he cant hold all of them, he is able to hold a few, which helps him in the 2nd action, because there it is 105 against 95 or sth like that.
you are right if there are 2 players against each other, the off player cant win, well not in 1 wave, but noone can do that(except for me maybe :p), but after 1-2 months the off player will be the winner, and noone can change this!

//edit: i forgot to post the thing with moral. im the biggest player in this world, and i never had any problems with the moral, i have 300 full nukes at home for 90% of the time simply because i am able to clean 100 villages with less than 100 nukes...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

EGO and S>S u r both RUINED ... WE shall fight like a brave soilder and defend ourselves , our mates , our allies and our tribe for as long as we can and defeat all our enemies ... and the real war has JUST STARTED

DeletedUser188

EGO and S>S u r both RUINED ... WE shall fight like a brave soilder and defend ourselves , our mates , our allies and our tribe for as long as we can and defeat all our enemies ... and the real war has JUST STARTED

you are quite funny ;)
read the post i wrote just above yours, it says that with only deff you cant win!!!
if you want to reach sth then start attacking us, you can start of with me if you want to, im waiting for some action finally

DeletedUser

Keep building that Def citizen soldier. The more Def you build the less Def we need and the more Off we can build and the more I can bash you and your clueless non-fighting tribe members.

It's amazing that at this point in the world, there are players who think turtling up is a good strategy. If you haven't figured out that it is a losing strategy, you ought to delete and find a new game to play. Although, it probably explains why some of you think you have a chance at beating us, because you are willfully ignorant not only of game mechanics but also the steady unrelenting destruction of your tribe(s).

Maybe if you perused some of Or-el's excellent and detailed status reports instead of posting nonsensical blather you'd see the hopelessness of your situation. Bottom line is you guys should fight or quit wasting our time and delete.

DeletedUser

as for u6s5l.

again and again you ask for proof.I don't bother giving you proof for the same reason you don't look in the guides
other that that I refuse to argue more with a player who takes an argument and either ignores the most important point or throws anything stated out of proportion.
other than that what you seem to find so interesting is really more of you taking what I say and trying to downgrade it to the least importance it could possibly be rather than me conceding to points that you either really don't know - :)

on a side note - I wish we had met a different way, because really I think I would have liked you.But now not so much

to all other posters
your opinions seem to either (much like u6s5l) lack me accually saying somthing and deciding it must be true or you seem to have missed part of the argument
-yes it was kind of a krewed awakening
-abdullah, you should not be so confident.We are the underdogs here.But like with any sports event etc... there is a chance of the underdog winning

also this is my last post (or at least on this topic) I don't have all day to state my points over and over just to have you look for error that isn't there

DeletedUser

Albert Einstein said:
I never think of the future - it comes soon enough.
why don't we just wait and see what happens? Discussions like this never come to a point anyway.

DeletedUser

as for u6s5l.

again and again you ask for proof.I don't bother giving you proof for the same reason you don't look in the guides

Wait, wait, wait. What? You're telling me that I, the moderator for the guides forum, and the guy who helps DaWolf85 on .net make and add to the guide library don't read the guides? You do realize it's a part of my job, right? You do realize that I willingly help translate some guides, help revise others, and add others? How can you possibly tell me that I don't bother to look in the guides? It's obvious you don't bother to look into things.

Even if, in some strange universe, I didn't look at the guides, does that justify your lack of proof versus the hoard of proof and facts I've chucked your way? No, it definitely doesn't.

other that that I refuse to argue more with a player who takes an argument and either ignores the most important point or throws anything stated out of proportion.
other than that what you seem to find so interesting is really more of you taking what I say and trying to downgrade it to the least importance it could possibly be rather than me conceding to points that you either really don't know - :)

I don't understand. You tell me you can't reinforce your points, I reinforce mine with stats, and you say I'm just downgrading your point? Of course I am, you're not providing proof. Of course I'm going to downgrade your points, because they are useless without any sort of backing. What, am I supposed to take your arguments as possibly true when everything points to the contrary?

on a side note - I wish we had met a different way, because really I think I would have liked you.But now not so much

You seem to be fairly nice, but you lack the fundamental idea of how to debate; provide backing. I can go around saying Snake Pliskin was a traitor, but if I don't provide proof, you're just going to degrade me aren't you? But I could just say, by your logic, that you don't know if he is or isn't and time will only tell. Fortunately for you, none of our "conspiracy theories" are correct, because there is no proof for them.

to all other posters
your opinions seem to either (much like u6s5l) lack me accually saying somthing and deciding it must be true or you seem to have missed part of the argument
-yes it was kind of a krewed awakening
-abdullah, you should not be so confident.We are the underdogs here.But like with any sports event etc... there is a chance of the underdog winning

Next time be more careful when saying that your side doesn't say it will win. He just went and obliterated the last bit of credibility in this debate you had.

also this is my last post (or at least on this topic) I don't have all day to state my points over and over just to have you look for error that isn't there

Have a nice day, see you on the battlefield. Hopefully you do better there and can back up your points with troops, because you haven't backed up your arguments with proof here.

DeletedUser

Citizen Soldier: Your point is taken inasmuch as anything can happen. I suppose my outlook is focused much more closely on what I think is likely to happen - and of course my outlook is that it is overwhelmingly likely that Ego404 and S.S will win the world. (I suppose there are those that believe this is somewhat like 'hugging' given how dominating we are in the stats at this point - but when one considers that not so long ago we were totally outnumbered (and S.S was on our side then as well) I am not terribly concerned about that opinion, if indeed it exists.)

Abdullah: I like your enthusiasm and your confidence. I think it's about the same level of enthusiasm and confidence that you'd find in a person who jumps off of a tall building and thinks they will learn to fly before they hit the ground...but at least you HAVE them; most of our opponents are listless and demoralized at this point.

u6s5l: I'm glad you're on my side. Remind me to avoid debating you if I'm ever on the 'other' side.