Gangbang Organisation: IDC

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Googly your pnp is still fun to read... good to see your still playing

DeletedUser

Not sure if your goggly with another name or someone i don't recognize? haha i haven't been on .us in a while.

DeletedUser

Operation Pet

The first stage of this movement, is being dubbed Operation Pet.
The name of this stage has been assigned owing to reasons that those of average intelligence or above should be able to comprehend.

Part 1 of Googly's Gangbang (something which has been a long-term aim of mine :eek:) will be involving 2 tribes and the first of 3 IDC accounts, launching on multiple IDC players. The only people who are aware of this are the account owner, and the tribe leadership. You shall be seeing this come in to play in a few days time.

You may be wondering - why am I revealing publicly so much of this plan? Simply put, because I do not believe that it cannot be stopped. And, as a sporting person, I am giving my friends over in IDC the opportunity to do a bit of work to find out which accounts are not so trustable as they may think. If the 3 accounts get removed in time, this whole sequence of events will be unable to unfold. If not, chaos will reign...

May the hunt for Agents 1, 2 and 3 commence ;)

DeletedUser

Operation Pet

The first stage of this movement, is being dubbed Operation Pet.
The name of this stage has been assigned owing to reasons that those of average intelligence or above should be able to comprehend.

Part 1 of Googly's Gangbang (something which has been a long-term aim of mine :eek:) will be involving 2 tribes and the first of 3 IDC accounts, launching on multiple IDC players. The only people who are aware of this are the account owner, and the tribe leadership. You shall be seeing this come in to play in a few days time.

You may be wondering - why am I revealing publicly so much of this plan? Simply put, because I do not believe that it cannot be stopped. And, as a sporting person, I am giving my friends over in IDC the opportunity to do a bit of work to find out which accounts are not so trustable as they may think. If the 3 accounts get removed in time, this whole sequence of events will be unable to unfold. If not, chaos will reign...

May the hunt for Agents 1, 2 and 3 commence ;)

First off, we are attacked on a daily basis by more than two tribes. You think we aren't used to that? So what you are trying to say here is that your 'grand master plan' is to attack some of our members with two tribes and an internal member? When we are used to getting attacked by 8+ tribes and over 200 players? Good plan, very well orchestrated. I think you just might win world 6 my friend.

DeletedUser

You'd be amazed what a couple of skilled sitters and a bit of high level co-ordination can do ;)

DeletedUser

I've gotten bored of this now. So, I'll explain the true purpose of this thread.

I never joined a world on the .us for more than a couple of days. I have never even set foot on US W6. So, this whole thread has purely been for reaction purposes up until now. However, now I have seen something that I find rather interesting, which coincidentally is members of IDC and their views on friendships.

I present to you exhibit A:

Que? said:
Googly said:
You ignoring me again? :(

Considering the fact you're attempting to ruin a perfectly ran tribe for no reason, yes I am.

And now exhibit B:

[4/15/2012 2:50:19 AM] GodNasty: Wont join a tribe im in for past 20 or so worlds
[4/15/2012 2:50:30 AM] GodNasty: First to join a world purely go after a tribe I make.
[4/15/2012 2:51:00 AM] GodNasty: You're the definition of what todays version of a friend is.
[4/15/2012 8:25:33 AM] ~Googly~: (think)
[4/15/2012 8:30:45 AM] ~Googly~: [Sunday, April 15, 2012 2:50 AM] GodNasty:

<<< Wont join a tribe im in for past 20 or so worldsI offered for you to join a tribe I was putting together quite recently, and you chose to turn it down and then chose to set another tribe up instead. So, that line really won't work on me.
[4/15/2012 8:54:56 AM] GodNasty: So
[4/15/2012 8:54:58 AM] GodNasty: You go out of your way
[4/15/2012 8:55:01 AM] GodNasty: to join a world you werent playing
[4/15/2012 8:55:11 AM] GodNasty: just to rival myself, because my tribe is doing well
...and it continued

To give a back history.

Que? has been someone who I have had considered a close personal friend for years. I always take time out of my life when he's on Skype, to chat to him - often about quite personal stuff that neither of us would likely talk to many others about. Rarely about the game at all.

Matt/Legitimacy/The Smashnasty is someone who I have had deep respect for and valued as a friend, to the extent of which before he decided to make this team I asked him along with a very small minority of other people I know in this game, to join me on another world on another server. Which is something I do not do very often for many people, only a close circle of people who's friendship I value.

Now, to be told that the friendships are over because I am not on their side in a game (ironically, I am not even involved in this world in any way) shows how these two people actually value friendships. The game, apparently, is more important than a friendship.

I was quite sad, and shocked, to see such a reaction from two people I thought of as friends. I would like to take a moment to remind everybody, that this is just a game.

Friendships aren't games. They are about individuals who care about each other. And this thread proves how little friendship appears to be valued. At least by these two individuals.

I hope the two who I have used quotes from are able to understand my point. I have nothing against you or your tribe, merely tried to liven this forum up a tad. And you showed me what true friendship really means to you. Thank you for enlightening me.

DeletedUser

I have nothing against you or your tribe

This is made very obvious by this thread. Maybe you should go back and read post #1 that you made? Before I was under the impression that you had something against IDC. Now it is clear that your feelings were hurt when your offer was declined. So you decided to wage a vendetta against IDC. You sound like a pretty good friend there pal.

DeletedUser

Now it is clear that your feelings were hurt when your offer was declined. So you decided to wage a vendetta against IDC. You sound like a pretty good friend there pal.

Not sure how you came to that conclusion. But I guess you do need to try to do damage control for how your tribemates act to their "friends".

I don't really mind if people decide not to play with me - it's just a game after all, and not something that should affect friendships. I thought that was fairly clear as a point in my previous post?

DeletedUser

I've gotten bored of this now. So, I'll explain the true purpose of this thread.

I never joined a world on the .us for more than a couple of days. I have never even set foot on US W6. So, this whole thread has purely been for reaction purposes up until now. However, now I have seen something that I find rather interesting, which coincidentally is members of IDC and their views on friendships.

I present to you exhibit A:

And now exhibit B:

[4/15/2012 2:50:19 AM] GodNasty: Wont join a tribe im in for past 20 or so worlds
[4/15/2012 2:50:30 AM] GodNasty: First to join a world purely go after a tribe I make.
[4/15/2012 2:51:00 AM] GodNasty: You're the definition of what todays version of a friend is.
[4/15/2012 8:25:33 AM] ~Googly~: (think)
[4/15/2012 8:30:45 AM] ~Googly~: [Sunday, April 15, 2012 2:50 AM] GodNasty:

<<< Wont join a tribe im in for past 20 or so worldsI offered for you to join a tribe I was putting together quite recently, and you chose to turn it down and then chose to set another tribe up instead. So, that line really won't work on me.
[4/15/2012 8:54:56 AM] GodNasty: So
[4/15/2012 8:54:58 AM] GodNasty: You go out of your way
[4/15/2012 8:55:01 AM] GodNasty: to join a world you werent playing
[4/15/2012 8:55:11 AM] GodNasty: just to rival myself, because my tribe is doing well
...and it continued

To give a back history.

Que? has been someone who I have had considered a close personal friend for years. I always take time out of my life when he's on Skype, to chat to him - often about quite personal stuff that neither of us would likely talk to many others about. Rarely about the game at all.

Matt/Legitimacy/The Smashnasty is someone who I have had deep respect for and valued as a friend, to the extent of which before he decided to make this team I asked him along with a very small minority of other people I know in this game, to join me on another world on another server. Which is something I do not do very often for many people, only a close circle of people who's friendship I value.

Now, to be told that the friendships are over because I am not on their side in a game (ironically, I am not even involved in this world in any way) shows how these two people actually value friendships. The game, apparently, is more important than a friendship.

I was quite sad, and shocked, to see such a reaction from two people I thought of as friends. I would like to take a moment to remind everybody, that this is just a game.

Friendships aren't games. They are about individuals who care about each other. And this thread proves how little friendship appears to be valued. At least by these two individuals.

I hope the two who I have used quotes from are able to understand my point. I have nothing against you or your tribe, merely tried to liven this forum up a tad. And you showed me what true friendship really means to you. Thank you for enlightening me.

You want my view on friendship? Never once did I ever go out of my way to attack you Googly. Never once did I dig into Skype chats and private messages between you and myself to put them on the forums for everyone else to see. I respected you and have kept everything we've talked about between us for a reason.

But you, Googly. You have decided to break that little barrier that I call trust between friends. That's something that seriously gets under my skin because people that I look at as friends and call friends have done a lot to get themselves there.

You want to say that the game is more important me to than friendships? You're wrong. I've picked myself up and left this game more times than I care to count and I don't tell anyone because when I do leave I don't want to come back. I get drawn back into the game and back into Skype through FRIENDSHIPS. What brought me back to Skype originally? Talking in a group chat with you and a few others. What brought me back to the game? The friendship Matt, Jess and I have. You act like it was just this little thing that has been ruining what I called a friendship between us and you're very wrong.

Because I have respect for people I'm going to keep my reasons to myself. If I have the time to actually talk to you about it I may, but honestly I'm thoroughly irritated with you and your quickness of jumping to conclusions so you can make people you called friends look bad. That's not what you do to someone you respect or someone you were good friends with, and if you do I sure as hell don't and will not bring conversations that aren't public to the public eye to attempt to make you look bad.

DeletedUser

You have decided to break that little barrier that I call trust between friends. That's something that seriously gets under my skin because people that I look at as friends and call friends have done a lot to get themselves there.

After completely giving up on a friendship due to a troll-thread, you do realize how hypocritical that is right? :D

DeletedUser

After completely giving up on a friendship due to a troll-thread, you do realize how hypocritical that is right? :D

Googly, you've somehow managed to make you breaking a line of trust OK. You're going to sit here and throw me under the bus and keep on saying its about the game, its about the game. No. It's not about the game. It's about trust and your quick jumping to conlcusions which you've done MULTIPLE times before.

Say what you want, but my calling you a friend was gone a long time before this thread and anything else came about.

The message from this morning? I kept it short because I had to go to school and because of the fact that I didn't feel like giving you ammo for one of these little tirades that you decide to pull on "friends" every once in a while.

DeletedUser

Not sure how you came to that conclusion. But I guess you do need to try to do damage control for how your tribemates act to their "friends".

First off, I didn't do any damage control for them. I did not try and make what they did seem right or rational (not that it wasn't). What I did do is call you out on the actions you took on your supposed "friends" after you found out they didn't want to join your team. And with intentions, in your own words of "merely tried to liven this forum up a tad."

I don't really mind if people decide not to play with me - it's just a game after all, and not something that should affect friendships. I thought that was fairly clear as a point in my previous post?

What you make fairly clear in your previous post is that you were switching your verbal (nonsense) attack from IDC in general to a couple of it's members/leaders that apparently spited you in the past.

Now that I think about it I do have friends like you in game. They send cat attacks at me daily. I would actually prefer those friends though because at least their intentions are out in the open.

I am done with this thread. I have attacks to backtime and villages to noble. Have fun trolling and "livening up the forum a tad".

Status
Not open for further replies.