General Chat

DeletedUser

**Before you do anything, read this**

This is not a spam thread. Here you can talk about anything relevant that is happening in the world or in your life. It can be stuff that had happened to you last week, last year, or today, or your plans for the future. You can talk about your new games or game system. Or you could just...talk.

Whatever comes to your mind post here.

DeletedUser347

Its the default method of communication for everyone in TW. You don't need it to play, but you need it to be "in the loop," connected to others who prefer to not visit forums, or visit forums rarely, etc. It also helps you get in better with players, for premade purposes, etc. In short, however, its the favored method of communication.

DeletedUser

Its the default method of communication for everyone in TW. You don't need it to play, but you need it to be "in the loop," connected to others who prefer to not visit forums, or visit forums rarely, etc. It also helps you get in better with players, for premade purposes, etc. In short, however, its the favored method of communication.

Unless, your Skype Chatroom keeps lagging.

:mad:

I am currently watching anime :D

Sweet, which one?

DeletedUser

Full metal alchemist: Brotherhood.

And Naruto Shippuden when episode 163 comes out T_T

DeletedUser

apparently someone doesn't use skype =[

and anyone interest in other anime ?

coz naruto is a bit old =_=

DeletedUser

no but i tell you what is amazing, LION KING :D and a w1 skype chat room is a gd idea

DeletedUser

yeah.. agree connor :D

but... yours avatar is not lion king :O

it's a...

it's ...

a...

LION CUB :D

DeletedUser

Yes, Sympathy I'm here of course.

^_^

Anyway, Naruto Shippuden is getting a lot better. I can't wait to watch it on Thursday.