general question

DeletedUser

If you do not have any noblemen and you attack a village can you still take it over, and is there a penalty if the village has less points than you do?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

If you do not have any noblemen and you attack a village can you still take it over, and is there a penalty if the village has less points than you do?

You need Noblemen in order to take over a village.

HQ lvl 20
Market lvl 10
Smithy lvl 20

After those are the required levels, build an Acadamy, then the rest is petty easy to work out.

DeletedUser173

is there a penalty if the village has less points than you do?

If you are reffering to morale, then most likely no. Morale doesn't kick in until you are over 3 times the size of your target, unless it's a barb, in which case morale is always 100.

DeletedUser

Or if the player you are trying to noble is in Smash. In that case it usually ends up in you being nobled yourself.

DeletedUser

Don't forget to send any troops with your nobleman. If you send your noble alone, he'll die.

DeletedUser

You can only take a village with a noble. Want me to show you how?

DeletedUser

If you are reffering to morale, then most likely no. Morale doesn't kick in until you are over 3 times the size of your target, unless it's a barb, in which case morale is always 100.

I'm pre-tty sure that barbs have morale too when you attack them... :confused:

DeletedUser

I'm doing speed on .net and there IS morale vs. barbs. Unless it's different in .us...

DeletedUser

Aren't we supposed to be talking about Noblemen, not stupid Moral :(