getting attacked

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I have 3 different villages attacking me, all less points than me(I have 1600, they have 200,600, 1k), not sure how many troops they have. Should I just defend my land or send my troops out, possibly attack their villages? I have enough troops to defend I think but not sure if its worth it.

DeletedUser

Personally if it was me I would dodge all troops and resources from the smaller players and backtime the larger. This is when you time your attack to land just after the attacks troops return home. This effectivly cripples their troops. However, I am mainly an offensive player so it may differ for you - it all depends what troops you have. If spears and swords I would just leave them in the village - if axe and lcav I would backtime.

DeletedUser173

I have 3 different villages attacking me, all less points than me(I have 1600, they have 200,600, 1k), not sure how many troops they have. Should I just defend my land or send my troops out, possibly attack their villages? I have enough troops to defend I think but not sure if its worth it.

It's obviously purely based on how your troops are set up... most players with dominance in an area will gain that by farming, or having lots of offensive troops. I'm assuming that since you are asking for advice, those 3 players either started late, or they just REALLY suck...

If you have a good number of defensive troops, (e.g. spears, swords, archers, and heavy cavalry) and if you have a good lv wall, I'd recommend 10 or higher... then defend. IF you are purely offensive with few defensive troops, backtime the players one at a time starting with the largest. By wiping him first, you will shatter the morale of the smaller two and they may not attack again. If they do, just repeat and backtime the next largest, etc.

If you have any questions on terms or jargon of any sort, just pm me for further explanation.

DeletedUser

thanks!^^, they ended up sending 8 villages, first two sent 1 person each, will see what happens tommorow.

Status
Not open for further replies.