Golden Awards W2

DeletedUser

Best player: Nauz.but not his other 2 co players
Worst player:idk
Player for the future:I would say ME but since its me,SFZ if he doesnt quit
Best tribe:Hmmm.Off seems best around.
Worstt tribe:Select maybe?most avrg point but no glow.i like their leader thou :D
Tribe for the future:Some unknown tribe will show up and kill the world later,but for now maybe OFF
Best tribe leader: I havent seen any other leaders than my own tribe,but mine seems decent.
Worst tribeleader: Winter time.
Favourite tribeleader:Non
Favourite forum member:SFZ
Most annoying forum member:no one.
Most overrated tribe:NXS
Most underrated tribe:everything around here is overrated :D
Best player profile picture:Mine :D
Best tribe profile picture:Non is cool :D
Biggest Blunder:Faker1

I know these are just opinions and I respect them, but I was wondering why you thought Faker1 was a blunder? I'm also interested in why you think Select are the worst tribe? I mean, out of all the mass recruiters in this world (and families for that matter) you pick the only top 20 tribe with less than 20 members and higher than 700 points in average per member. Do you have a grudge? :D

DeletedUser

I know these are just opinions and I respect them, but I was wondering why you thought Faker1 was a blunder? I'm also interested in why you think Select are the worst tribe? I mean, out of all the mass recruiters in this world (and families for that matter) you pick the only top 20 tribe with less than 20 members and higher than 700 points in average per member. Do you have a grudge? :D
About faker1,I said the reason in my post (edited).He also didnt start over and thats why I hate him :D .and select are way too scattered.being scattered like that could be a nice thing only if everyone in the tribe is skilled enough to pull early stage off on his own.+ just look at rank 1 in tribe.and not just him,some others too.They dont even farm :D
And I have absolutely no grudge on any tribe or any member.even on faker1.just my opinion.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

About faker1,I said the reason in my post (edited).He also didnt start over and thats why I hate him :D .and select are way too scattered.being scattered like that could be a nice thing if everyone in the tribe is skilled enough to pull early stage off on his own.+ just look at rank 1 in tribe.and not just him,some others too.They dont even farm :D
And I have absolutely no grudge on any tribe or any member.even on faker1.just my opinion.

Haha, fair do's. I just wanted to know. :)

DeletedUser

About faker1,I said the reason in my post (edited).He also didnt start over and thats why I hate him :D .and select are way too scattered.being scattered like that could be a nice thing only if everyone in the tribe is skilled enough to pull early stage off on his own.+ just look at rank 1 in tribe.and not just him,some others too.They dont even farm :D

:O Just because our awards are hidden doesn't mean we don't farm :^)

Best player: OHKO
Worst player: DOn't know.
Player for the future: duswdav
Best tribe: NXS
Worst tribe: Virus (half of the tribe is still inactive)
Tribe for the future: Select
Best tribeleader: Franky Hudders
Worst tribeleader: Virus leader
Favourite tribeleader: Probably Franky.
Favourite forum member: Don't really know.
Most annoying forum member: Noise, just because you are way different in IGM or skype, but on externals you are a bit cocky, at least as I have seen, tho' I don't really know which one are you...
Most overrated tribe: Aliens.
Most underrated tribe: The Powerful Warriors
Best player profile picture: Don't really know.
Best tribe profile picture: Select
Biggest Blunder: ?! Don't really know.

DeletedUser

Best player: OHKO
Worst player:
Player for the future: unknown
Best tribe: NXS - select - off - whoever cake merges into
Worst tribe: Virus (half of the tribe is still inactive)
Tribe for the future: Select
Best tribeleader: Franky Hudders or awz
Worst tribeleader: Virus leader
Favourite tribeleader: Probably Franky.
Favourite forum member: nauz he proves the most people wrong ;)
Most annoying forum member: people who talk out their behinds (watches matt)
Most overrated tribe: Aliens.
Most underrated tribe:
Best player profile picture: havent seen a good one really
Best tribe profile picture: havent seen a good one really
Biggest Blunder: being in ohko's or noise's 7x7

this is the other guy on the accont ;)

DeletedUser

Cleaned it up a bit.

Show a little more respect towards one another.

DeletedUser

Make meh, you monkeh.

Hello fellow players, I appreciate your desires to be formidable combative components and admire your determination to be a part of the tribalwars.us community

^ Made ya.