Golden Awards W2

• Thread starter King Glow... Stick
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Worst tribe: Mental. I try to help them become a better team, but they kick me, because aparantly Aliquisher decided he wanted to attack me. WTF???

Worst player: Aliquisher. See above

Worst leader: Aliquisher and Prio for having a crappy-ass tribe where they kick perfectly strong members.

Most overrated tribe: Mental. THEY SUCK!

=)

DeletedUser

Worst tribe: Mental. I try to help them become a better team, but they kick me, because aparantly Aliquisher decided he wanted to attack me. WTF???

Worst leader: Aliquisher and Prio for having a crappy-ass tribe where they kick perfectly strong members.

=)

this sounds legit
no bias right :D

DeletedUser

Best player: Aliquisher
Worst player: ...idk
Most promising player: Jeff civ
Best tribe: Sperg is too big, mental is not coordinated enough... so idk
Worst tribe: Trap, when they were around... then their leader left and joined another tribe before going barb... lmao
Most promising tribe: MentaL if players can work together in better and successfully act as a tribe instead of a collection of players who sorta-kinda know each other.
Best leader: perhaps The Almighty, whatever account he is/was playing in Off!
Worst leader: KGS... ruined your tribe by declaring 4 wars at once...
Favorite leader: Prio... he's chill...
Favorite PNP poster: none so far on this world
Least favorite PNP: KGS and his declaration thread
Overrated tribe: Off/SPERG
Underrated tribe: Anybody that is not Sperg, Asas, or MentaL
Best avvy: Silence i kill you (above me)
Best siggy: Patrick (ps2guy) even though he does not play this world... lol
Biggest mistake: KGS getting mad he was nobled so he declared on a hell of a lot of tribes...

Don't get me wrong, but why you all put Alinquisher as a best player? I mean. Can any of you at least put some info, why you all think he's the best. ;)

he is the top player. I have seen some of his capabilities and they are right up there with the top on .us...

it may be biased since he is in my tribe, but honestly a lot of other people I do not get to see how they play...

best player could be some 300 point guy on the rim, but nobody is gonna know till he grows up and pwns his area... I based my decision on the information available to me...

although i did edit my post, as saying mental was the best tribe is extremely biased and untrue...

=)

.... Comments, suggestions? Like I said, I know who plays this world. A bunch of newbies with high egos, and some good players who don't really have time to play, so are often mistaken for noobs.

DeletedUser

=)

Hey Mash, wassup.

I'll go ahead and post what I posted in the forum regarding your dismissal.

Mashman and NewKidz where very active and vocal, but not good players. (NOTE: I don't know this, I'm just judging by what I can see.)
I did not authorize the dismissal though, that was Aliquisher. If he does this again without asking me, he will be stripped from his baron status.
If you look at the tribal file, NewKidz was invited the 18th of January. He had 667 points, and now, 3.5 weeks later, he has 3.5k points. His OD has steadily gone up though, from attacking small players with minimal amounts of points and troops. (NOTE: Again, I don't know this, only speculation from TWStats.)

As for Mashman, he took two villages with less than 2k points.
His first ennoblement was a player with 1.1k points, and the second was a barbarian with 1.8k points.
As for his OD, it gained about 200 from the time he joined our tribe. (NOTE: He was in our tribe a total of 10 days.)

All the other dismissals that have been made, where either players that disobeyed the tribal rules, or where very inactive.

I made it a little more clear than I did on the forum, so don't bitch about it not being 100% the same.

DeletedUser

Best player: Jeff.Civ
Worst player: KGS. I have no idea really, all I know is that he can't play.
Most promising player for the future: Hibby989.
Best tribe: I wouldn't say SPERG, because that isn't the best tribe(Merge and shit?). MentaL isn't the best tribe either, but it's one of those two.
Worst tribe: That TPW tribe we pwned a while back..
Most promising tribe for the future: SPERG. Without a doubt, due to them having top players and high player count.
Best leader: Jeff.Civ, Awz.
Worst leader: Me. O-o
Favorite leader: Awz I guess.. No idea really.
Favorite PnP poster: Me.
Least favorite PnP poster: No comment..
Most overrated tribe: AsAs.
Most underrated tribe: SPERG+OFF!
Best Avvy player: ...
Best Siggy Player: Who really cares?
Biggest mistake: Me letting Noise join our tribe. :p

DeletedUser

Your stats on me are totally incorrect. yes, i nobled those targets because members of your tribe noble targets i cleared and was farming. the 1.8K barb was a player i had previously cleared before getting to my nobles.

If there were bigger targets in my area at the time, i would have gone for them. the smaller target was actually an enemy of the tribe i was in at the time, so that it why i took him out and nobled him.

All i have done for tribes i have been in is try to help them. Now, you let Aliquisher run your tribe for you.

That is why you and him are worst leaders. That is why mental is worst tribe, most overrated. so many people have potential but you are dismissing them before even talking to them.

I WAS NOT NOBLING RECENTLY BECAUSE I WAS BUILDING UP OFFENSE TO ATTACK ENEMIES OF YOUR TRIBE. I tried planning ops with players around me, to no response. and I am the one kicked?!?!?

But this is not the place for this arguing, and it is too late because aliquisher has already started backstabbing me.
If you were in my shoes, you would be pissed as well if you were gone for less than a day and come back to find yourself dismissed with no warning, no mail stating why, as well as attacks already coming from your own tribe. From a player that the day before promised to help you take out a target in your area.

DeletedUser

Your stats on me are totally incorrect. yes, i nobled those targets because members of your tribe noble targets i cleared and was farming. the 1.8K barb was a player i had previously cleared before getting to my nobles.

If there were bigger targets in my area at the time, i would have gone for them. the smaller target was actually an enemy of the tribe i was in at the time, so that it why i took him out and nobled him.

All i have done for tribes i have been in is try to help them. Now, you let Aliquisher run your tribe for you.

That is why you and him are worst leaders. That is why mental is worst tribe, most overrated. so many people have potential but you are dismissing them before even talking to them.

I WAS NOT NOBLING RECENTLY BECAUSE I WAS BUILDING UP OFFENSE TO ATTACK ENEMIES OF YOUR TRIBE. I tried planning ops with players around me, to no response. and I am the one kicked?!?!?

But this is not the place for this arguing, and it is too late because aliquisher has already started backstabbing me.
If you were in my shoes, you would be pissed as well if you were gone for less than a day and come back to find yourself dismissed with no warning, no mail stating why, as well as attacks already coming from your own tribe. From a player that the day before promised to help you take out a target in your area.

The 1.8k barb had no previous owners, I checked. Maybe TWStats doesn't show after a certain date, but as fair as I know, there was none.
I'm not letting Aliquisher run my tribe, I let him a little too loose while I was away, and he abused it.
We have cleared up the leadership problem there though, so hopefully there will be no more mishaps.

And you didn't give any real reasons why we are the worst leaders and tribe.

But in the end, this is still a game, so stop bitching.

DeletedUser

It was owned by X-mann, hence the name. Do not accuse me of lying.

Want reasons???

Fine: Worst tribe because while i was in it, there was no evidence in players helping each other or working together to take a target. I personally asked about starting an OP on sleep, our ENEMY, and got pretty much no response.

Worst leaders: Okay, maybe not. This was more because my temper flared. You yourself are pretty chill. If Aliquisher was put back in line, then that's good. And joker was gone for a while, but whenever he says something it is pretty important.

So not worst leaders. But as a tribe, there's no teamwork. Everyone cares about themselves more than the other 30 members of the tribe... =/

Yes, this is a game. I am still enjoying it, even with all that has happened. Since it is a game, I have no personal feeling to any of MentaL. Not even to specific players (except maybe Aliquisher and Firefighter). All my comments are about the tribe as a whole, and not necessarily about individual players/accounts...

DeletedUser

It was owned by X-mann, hence the name. Do not accuse me of lying.

Want reasons???

Fine: Worst tribe because while i was in it, there was no evidence in players helping each other or working together to take a target. I personally asked about starting an OP on sleep, our ENEMY, and got pretty much no response.

Worst leaders: Okay, maybe not. This was more because my temper flared. You yourself are pretty chill. If Aliquisher was put back in line, then that's good. And joker was gone for a while, but whenever he says something it is pretty important.

So not worst leaders. But as a tribe, there's no teamwork. Everyone cares about themselves more than the other 30 members of the tribe... =/

Yes, this is a game. I am still enjoying it, even with all that has happened. Since it is a game, I have no personal feeling to any of MentaL. Not even to specific players (except maybe Aliquisher and Firefighter). All my comments are about the tribe as a whole, and not necessarily about individual players/accounts...

We have not had any tribal ops, that is true.
I was taking care of Sleep?, so we didn't need any tribal ops for them.
We have had previous ops, but none of them where on the tribal forum.

DeletedUser

I tried some through PMs... Aliquisher said he would help me take out a target near me/him, and next day he kicks me and attacks me. lmao ;)

It is okay, I forgive you. As long as Firefighter is done being "bored" and sending bad trains, and Aliquisher stops the scouting, I could care less how mentaL does its business. I wish you personally luck and the tribe good luck despite our differences. Like I said earlier, 28 or so people in that tribe I respect and wish no ill harm to. It is only 1 or 2 that I am still upset with. (Prio you are not one of them- you are a funny as hell guy and a pleasure to talk to in the forums and whatnot :D)

DeletedUser

I tried some through PMs... Aliquisher said he would help me take out a target near me/him, and next day he kicks me and attacks me. lmao ;)

It is okay, I forgive you. As long as Firefighter is done being "bored" and sending bad trains, and Aliquisher stops the scouting, I could care less how mentaL does its business. I wish you personally luck and the tribe good luck despite our differences. Like I said earlier, 28 or so people in that tribe I respect and wish no ill harm to. It is only 1 or 2 that I am still upset with. (Prio you are not one of them- you are a funny as hell guy and a pleasure to talk to in the forums and whatnot :D)

Go ahead and join my new tribe, I'm gonna rock w2. ;)

DeletedUser

You kinda lost cred as a leader when you refused to kick Aliquisher after discovering he was planning on bouncing again and then ditched your own tribe dude

DeletedUser

You kinda lost cred as a leader when you refused to kick Aliquisher after discovering he was planning on bouncing again and then ditched your own tribe dude

I've been planing on leaving for a week now, and my whole tribe knew it.
And the "rock w2" comment was a joke.

DeletedUser

did they? because they don't seem to think so

Most of them knew. But I really couldn't care less what happens to most of those arrogant German players.
One suggestion though: don't invite them.
I'll send you a list IG if you want to know who can ACTUALLY play the game.