Golden Awards

DeletedUser

Iv posted this on just about every world iv join in on .net so figured id post it here. Fairly simple no rules to it or anything just fill out your opinion and you can explain why but dont have to. Dicuss other people's opinions!! makes for a more active and fun forum when you do :smack:

Best player:
Worst player:
Most promising player for the future:
Best tribe:
Worst tribe:
Most promising tribe for the future:
Best leader:
Worst leader:
Favorite leader:
Favorite PnP poster:
Least favorite PnP poster:
Most overrated tribe:
Most underrated tribe:
Best Avvy player:
Best Siggy Player:
Biggest mistake:

Ill do mine shortly

DeletedUser

Best player: Kibast
Worst player: dragon2010 and this is why :)
Most promising player for the future: OPTION C
Best tribe: Smash (bias?)
Worst tribe: MaGicX
Most promising tribe for the future: Smash and ~AD~
Best leader: The Smashnasty (no bias here, many people will agree with me)
Worst leader: whoever leads *SD*
Favorite leader: The Smashnasty (I like him cuz he's good :p )
Favorite PnP poster: haven't seen any
Least favorite PnP poster: havan't seen any
Most overrated tribe: Sie AQ
Most underrated tribe: ~AD~ (I always see ppl saying they won't make it far unless they change their strategy, this is BS ~AD~ is and will continue to do perfectly fine)
Best Avvy player: The Smashnasty (New one every day!!!)
Best Siggy Player: Gaunt (^^)
Biggest mistake: Sie AQ declaring on Smash

DeletedUser

Best player:
Kibast - very skilled player
Worst player:
Some noob that iv nobled
Most promising player for the future:
dizraq - Looks solid so far unless people can slow him down he looks like he will have a great future.
Best tribe:
Not sure yet, the war between Smash and Sie AQ will show us alot about both tribes other then that i think BJ looks pretty solid location wise.
Worst tribe:
MaGicX they seem to have no clue for what they are doing haha.
Most promising tribe for the future:
Im going to say Smash, alot of talent in this tribe, hopefully we can deliver :)
Best leader:
I like Gaunt; seems to always be willing to listen to what you got to say.
Worst leader:
The SmashNasty He's to busy smashing to really play.... ;) (joke)
Favorite leader:
The SmashNasty known him for a while, his tribes are always fun to play in.
Favorite PnP poster:
I like RatedRR's post (even tho he doesnt play this world i dont think.)
Least favorite PnP poster:
Glow on my stick or what ever his name is. (dont think he plays this world ether)
Most overrated tribe:
i dont think any tribe is really rated on this world... no one has hype really except for smash ahha.
Most underrated tribe:
Well from the looks of it everyone is hating on Smash for how we recruit but they dont realize how much talent we have.
Best Avvy player:
UBM's
Best Siggy Player:
Aliyah
Biggest mistake:
The world for allowing me to get an account in smash to help them take over world 1 ;)

DeletedUser

Best player: Hmm hard to say, I guess I will have to go with Disraq
Worst player: Pocahontas. I just hate her. ;)
Most promising player: BaneSmasher- he seems to know what he is doing and is doing it very successfully, especially since i think this is his first world
Best tribe: I honestly have to say BJ- they have been near the top for a long time, are dominating their region, and have managed to stay pretty unknown, in-game and on the forums... On the other hand, no major wars or anything, so idk...
Worst tribe: ~LTR~ or Savage... you can pick
Most promising tribe:Smash... you see on .NET all the time, tribes strong on the rim do best because core tribes fight eachother and they just swoop in and pick up the pieces... however, BJ, Sie AQ, MagicX, do not seem to be doing much towards eachother, so this may be a different sort of world...
Best leader: Would have used to say Extassy-Ro for getting so many people to stay in a tribe despite his own noobiness and inactivity... however not anymore, so I must say SmashNasty =)
Worst leader: The Sie AQ guy... kategikos... that declared on Smash
Favorite leader:SmashNasty...
Favorite PnP poster: u6s5l for his declare on SieAQ

Least favorite PnP poster:Kategikos- for declaring but not posting anything!!! :smack:
Most overrated tribe:Smash overrates themselves... Everyone overrates SieAQ because they're so big...
Most underrated tribe: Everyone else underrates Smash,... Smash underrates SieAQ :D
Best Avvy player: Gaunt cuz of her banana
Best Siggy Player: idk...
Biggest mistake:Everyone allowing MagiCX to exist for so long!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

isnt there already a similar thread?

Even if there is, its not used no more and different part of the world so people should re-do there opinions.

But i have not seen it on this world iv seen it on world 2.

DeletedUser623

Best player: Not gonna pick favorites.
Worst player: Maximus the CDN
Most promising player for the future: Most of Smash
Best tribe: Smash (bias? i think not)
Worst tribe: ~LTR~
Most promising tribe for the future: Smash
Best leader: The Smashnasty :smack:
Worst leader: Extassy-Ro
Favorite leader: Its a bit obvious
Favorite PnP poster: Or-el
Least favorite PnP poster: King Glow... Stick
Most overrated tribe:Smash
Most underrated tribe:Smash
Best Avvy player:Its a bit unfair. Mods get animated avvys :p
Best Siggy Player:Moi!
Biggest mistake: Sie AQ vs Smash :lead:

DeletedUser

Best player: Banesmasher
Worst player: **SaMuRaY** ... Lol, Clicks
Most promising player for the future: There Are Many To Be Honest. Especially In Smash And ~AD~.
Best tribe: Apart From Smash, ~AD~
Worst tribe: MaGicX
Most promising tribe for the future: Smash.
Best leader: The SmashNasty. Sounds Biased, But I Can Only Really Accurately Rate A Leader If I've Played Under Them. Matt Is The Best Leader I've Played With By Far.
Worst leader: I Would Say The MaGicX Leader, But To Be Fair I'm Surprised They Are Still Around, So The *SD* Leader/s
Favorite leader: Like Best Leader, The SmashNasty
Favorite PnP poster: I Liked Footloose, LC Hammer And u6s5l's PnP's
Least favorite PnP poster: I Haven't Seen/Remembered Any Bad Ones :O
Most overrated tribe: Sie AQ.
Most underrated tribe: Smash And ~AD~
Best Avvy player:???- What Does This Mean?
Best Siggy Player: I Really Have No Idea.
Biggest mistake: Me Drinking Too Much Cola, This Guy's Blue Mohawk. :pal:, Sie AQ Sending Me Random Smile Face Mails?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Best player: chris2218 rank 1 by nearly 1 million points +rank 1 OD. um, need I say more?

Worst player: there is no such thing as a bad player, only ones who have not been taught.

Most promising player for the future: bayoubengals I'd say. he knows how to play, and is dedicated to what he's doing. If he lasts, he's going to be a force to be reckon with.

Best tribe: BJ... generally I steer clear of those tribes. But I've seen Date on .net with successful tribes. They keep to themselves, hold rank 1 OD, and have a nice solid cluster and a leader with experienced behind him.

Worst tribe: ~LTR~ oh god

Most promising tribe for the future: ~AD~. all they need to do is get a leader, not 7 of them. A duke and baron will do with a council. you don't want too many people in power.

Best leader: too early to tell at this point. the big boys havn't gone at it yet.

Worst leader: whoever leads MaGicX

Favorite leader: Favorite leaders lead to strife in tribes

Favorite PnP poster: Inga :D

Least favorite PnP poster: I suck at pnp, so I'm open to any ones. PnP is hard stuff, and not everyone's cup of tea.

Most overrated tribe: ummmmm.... erm.... Smash. :s

Most underrated tribe: either BJ or ~AD~

Best Avvy player: Inga!
Best Siggy Player:Inga!!!!
Biggest mistake: I make lots of those :D

DeletedUser173

"Worst player: there is no such thing as a bad player, only ones who have not been taught."

I disagree with this statement on SO many levels :p

DeletedUser

In my short time in this game I have noticed one thing on the forums. There really isn't much love for MaGicX or ~LTR~. Glad I moved on from that. ;)

DeletedUser

In my short time in this game I have noticed one thing on the forums. There really isn't much love for MaGicX or ~LTR~. Glad I moved on from that. ;)

You Just Saved Your TW US1 Career And Rep :)

DeletedUser1144

just my opinion. i will show (hopefully) no bias. im a player that is about to get wiped off the world, so i should care anyway :D

Best player: dizraq/metusus
Worst player: havent seen any truly bad players, or i will at least not openly discuss it
Most promising player for the future: dizraq/metusus
Best tribe: Sie AQ
Worst tribe: MagicX
Most promising tribe for the future: Sie AQ (they are doing pretty good)
Best leader: fire fighter 4477...i liked the good old days of IMORTL
Worst leader: see 'Worst Player'
Favorite leader: Kategikos. he obviously has barons who can respect other players (AKA Metusus and dizraq
Favorite PnP poster: see 'Worst Player'
Least favorite PnP poster: ^
Most overrated tribe: ^^
Most underrated tribe: BJ or ~AD~
Best Avvy player: ?
Best Siggy Player: ?
Biggest mistake: Fire Fighter 4477 merging into EXP and then beginning a snowball effect into tons of merges

extra: 1-5 most respected players:
-Metusus (see my conquered vills by him. he respects me and acknowledges i have some talents even though i didnt do so well growing on this world)
-Dizraq (able to talk to him even though i am having a personal war with his tribe)
- The SmashNasty (he is a good player, and im sure a good leader. would have loved to be in his tribe)
- Current tribemates (thanks for the support guys!)
- Gaunt (kind person. there are just some people on this game that are more kind then others. she reminds me of a friend of mine on W40 .net who recently passed. she was the sweetest person in the world and Gaunt, i believe, could possibly be 1 of very few to match her.)

:)