Golden awards

DeletedUser188

i'd like to know what the people who already postet here a few weeks ago think about the world now^^

DeletedUser173

Best player: Rattenkralle
Worst player: Diiamond (quitting after having a very high rank, pfft)
Most promising player for the future: Marnin
Best tribe: Ego?
Worst tribe: Tla/MagicX
Most promising tribe for the future: Ego?
Best tribe leader: ...
Worst tribe leader: Diiamond
Favourite tribe leader: ...
Favourite forum poster: ...
Least favourite forum poster: ...
Most overestimated player: Kenny!!! :D
Most underestimated player: Me >:D
Most overestimated tribe: MagicX
Most underestimated tribe: ...
Most magnificent Pcoa: Chris2218
Most magnificent Tcoa: Ego?
Biggest failure: Tla vs. Ego? war

DeletedUser

" Worst tribe leader: Diiamond "

we was rank 1 when i disbanded lol

DeletedUser173

That's why I said you... you disbanded the rank 1 tribe in the world, get it? :D

DeletedUser

Best player: Chen
Worst player: Polowski
Most promising player for the future: Evilmonkey
Best tribe: EXP
Worst tribe: Tla, Magicx, Atl.. blah blah
Most promising tribe for the future: EXP
Best tribe leader: Chen
Worst tribe leader: Diiamond (sorry tom)
Favourite tribe leader: Chen
Favourite forum poster: Scottmalbon1
Least favourite forum poster: Not made my mind up yet
Most overestimated player: Megara
Most underestimated player: Me lol
Most overestimated tribe: Magicx
Most underestimated tribe: EXP
Most magnificent Pcoa: Mine lol
Most magnificent Tcoa: EXP
Biggest failure: Polowski

There ya go..

DeletedUser173

Best player: Chen
Worst player: Polowski
Most promising player for the future: Evilmonkey
Best tribe: EXP
Worst tribe: Tla, Magicx, Atl.. blah blah
Most promising tribe for the future: EXP
Worst tribe leader: Diiamond (sorry tom)
Favourite tribe leader: Chen
Favourite forum poster: Scottmalbon1
Least favourite forum poster: Not made my mind up yet
Most overestimated player: Megara
Most underestimated player: Me lol
Most overestimated tribe: Magicx
Most magnificent Pcoa: Mine lol
Most magnificent Tcoa: EXP
Biggest failure: Polowski

Hmm... no offense, but perhaps a WEE bit biased on the EXP side? ;)

DeletedUser173

Best player: Judging only what I've seen... Muuh
Worst player: Too many, it's a world that noobs join :rolleyes:
Worst tribe: Still MagicX
Most promising tribe for the future: Ego?
Best tribe leader: Gotta say Blaziken, but he's still long gone...
Favourite tribe leader: MOLOCO/Chris2218
Favourite forum poster: ME of course!
Least favourite forum poster: Inga, he spams too much :(
Most overestimated player: Either Chris or Metusus, but I haven't seen Metusus in action...
Most underestimated player: Probably matazuma
Most overestimated tribe: Either EXP or MagicX
Most underestimated tribe: BJ
Most magnificent Pcoa: Mine. (HAVE YOU SEEN IT!? :eek:)
Most magnificent Tcoa:Ego?
Biggest failure: Too many to count.

DeletedUser

Best player: Chris
Worst player: Probly me =) na... actually wolfman3000 or something like that... very easy take out target for me and some other peeps a little while ago
Most promising player for the future: bobtom
Worst tribe: 300 (long gone)
Most promising tribe for the future:
Worst tribe leader: Pexy and ericxxx (of 300 - blew it!)
Favourite tribe leader: Chen and Venom
Favourite forum poster: Who Am? - he always has to contradict everything I say... and he makes me feel like a dummy =/
Least favourite forum poster: That dude
Most overestimated player: most people in Sie/******
Most underestimated player: Macomabo- quite a good player, too bad he had a falling through or something with tribe leadership and left for MAgicX- quite a strong, active, helpful player, but I think only when dealt with one on one in PMs... not the social type
Most overestimated tribe: Sie (when it was) just cuz they were number one
Most underestimated tribe: BJ- most people know nothing about them
Biggest failure: Pocahontas- if we actually finished taking her out =D

DeletedUser

Best player: Not totally sure, haven't seen enough people in action to really make an unbiased guess.
Worst player: No comment.
Most promising player for the future: Hmmm. I am not sure. Chris2218 is picking up the pace fairly well, also one of my players I'm teaching Gaunt is picking the game up quickly.
Best tribe: Ego? I'm not going to exaggerate like everyone else is. They are good, but not great. Definitely the dominant tribe on US though, by a large gap.
Worst tribe: Not sure, several tribes are terrible though. No tribe has impressed me greatly.
Most promising tribe for the future: Koala possibly? EXP? EXP is fairly new. I've talked to some players, they aren't the best. (Some of them think they are), but they are extremely eager, active, etc, so I am sure they will become good players and a dominant tribe.
Best tribe leader: Have not been impressed by anyone.
Worst tribe leader: No comment.
Favourite tribe leader: Chen is really cool and quite nice.
Favourite forum poster: the almighty. I am a big advocate of the retarded peoples. I find it really inspiring that he posts on the normal peoples forum. :)
Least favourite forum poster: CHOPPER and Nauzhror tie. Flaming just to flame is pretty irrelevant.
Most overestimated player: Hmmm. I am not sure. Chris2218 just overrates themselves, but obviously if they weren't good players they wouldn't be rank 1 now would they?
Most underestimated player: Not sure.
Most overestimated tribe: Sie. IDK how you manage to lose rank 1 purely to internal issues.. that just means it was a fluke you got to there in the first place.
Most underestimated tribe: EXP possibly. They are very proud of being in EXP. That is generally a sign of a very stable leadership. Sheep led by a lion over lion led by a sheep right?
Most magnificent Pcoa: This world has the lamest CoAs.. but I do like rattenkralle's
Most magnificent Tcoa: This may be biased, but I think ours is best, haha. Smash
Biggest failure: People trying to flame me. You don't even make logical points. You just say "NOOOOB!". Get some facts and we'll stop making you look stupid. :D

DeletedUser623

Best player: Cant say an account but coplaying wise = Tris
Worst player: this is us world 1
Most promising player for the future: cant say
Best tribe:ego??
Worst tribe: Theres to many
Most promising tribe for the future:Smash
Best tribe leader:Unknown
Worst tribe leader: Costinyo
Favourite tribe leader: Matt
Favourite forum poster: Inga no kusari
Least favourite forum poster: I hate Rotll and Taio cruz comes in a close second
Most overestimated player: chris2218
Most underestimated player: The smashnasty
Most overestimated tribe: sorry... ego??
Most underestimated tribe: Smash
Most magnificent Pcoa: My old one :D
Most magnificent Tcoa: ego??
Biggest failure: the creation of the .us server :d jk :d

DeletedUser734

Most promising tribe for the future: Koala possibly? EXP? EXP is fairly new. I've talked to some players, they aren't the best. (Some of them think they are), but they are extremely eager, active, etc, so I am sure they will become good players and a dominant tribe.

I KNOW I have my weaknesses :p I just told you what has been working for me haha.

DeletedUser734

Best player: Singular player? I'm not sure. Co-played? Chris in this world. But somehow I get the feeling that he is just number one because of lack of compitition. Hopefully us2 will have more competition.
Worst player: All the 10 year olds who think they are really good, and bad-ass. You aren't either. -.-
Most promising player for the future: I really don't know. Some players like Who Am are looking really good right now. But looking over at smashnasty, I am jealous of your epic start up skills that I wish I had. Keep it up and in another 3 months we will see.
Best tribe: Ego? definitely has the best tribe. I wish I knew more about BJ, because they are dominent over in the SW. If I knew more, this could be a closer race. Till then, Ego? claims the prize.
Worst tribe: There are a lot of tribes, so I am just going to say worst top 10 tribe. MaGicX. It's only a matter of time...
Most promising tribe for the future: Ego? and EXP are the most promising. Ego? has pure skill on their side. And I am assuming you are a tight knit group. I know EXP is very tight knit. All of us are very loyal, thanks to Chen and his leadership.
Best tribe leader: Chen, everyone like him in our tribe. But I haven't really heard much about any other tribes, so you never know.
Worst tribe leader: Who ever had the idea to start mass-recruiting. Than have the name When we appear, you disappear... Just no.
Favourite tribe leader: Chen here too :D
Favourite forum poster:Who Am, you make me laugh haha.
Least favourite forum poster: None?
Most overestimated player: I am really not sure.
Most underestimated player: ME :D nahh, I'm not sure. All I know is that I am just average.
Most overestimated tribe: Sie/AQ/******/Whatever the hell they are now.
Most underestimated tribe: BJ. Again, no one knows ANYTHING about you. Except that you are Korean. (My Korean friend and I think that is awesome by the way)
Most magnificent Pcoa: Who Am's GENIOUS
Biggest failure: Macedonia's Tribal Profile :D "To join you must follow these requirements: Speak good English." See for yourself! http://us1.tribalwars.us/staemme.php?village=18882&screen=info_ally&id=2592

DeletedUser734

Best player: Singular player? I'm not sure. Co-played? Chris in this world. But somehow I get the feeling that he is just number one because of lack of compitition. Hopefully us2 will have more competition.
Worst player: All the 10 year olds who think they are really good, and bad-ass. You aren't either. -.-
Most promising player for the future: I really don't know. Some players like Who Am are looking really good right now. But looking over at smashnasty, I am jealous of your epic start up skills that I wish I had. Keep it up and in another 3 months we will see.
Best tribe: Ego? definitely has the best tribe. I wish I knew more about BJ, because they are dominent over in the SW. If I knew more, this could be a closer race. Till then, Ego? claims the prize.
Worst tribe: There are a lot of tribes, so I am just going to say worst top 10 tribe. MaGicX. It's only a matter of time...
Most promising tribe for the future: Ego? and EXP are the most promising. Ego? has pure skill on their side. And I am assuming you are a tight knit group. I know EXP is very tight knit. All of us are very loyal, thanks to Chen and his leadership.
Best tribe leader: Chen, everyone like him in our tribe. But I haven't really heard much about any other tribes, so you never know.
Worst tribe leader: Who ever had the idea to start mass-recruiting. Than have the name When we appear, you disappear... Just no.
Favourite tribe leader: Chen here too :D
Favourite forum poster:Who Am, you make me laugh haha.
Least favourite forum poster: None?
Most overestimated player: I am really not sure.
Most underestimated player: ME :D nahh, I'm not sure. All I know is that I am just average.
Most overestimated tribe: Sie/AQ/******/Whatever the hell they are now.
Most underestimated tribe: BJ. Again, no one knows ANYTHING about you. Except that you are Korean. (My Korean friend and I think that is awesome by the way)
Most magnificent Pcoa: Who Am's GENIOUS
Biggest failure: Macedonia's Tribal Profile :D "To join you must follow these requirements: Speak good English." See for yourself! http://us1.tribalwars.us/staemme.php?village=18882&screen=info_ally&id=2592

DeletedUser

Best player: Chris I guess.
Worst player: If I have to choose one.. Pocahontas. Only good at nobling barbs (3 out of 70 were real players, the rest inactives or barbs..)
Most promising player for the future: the Smashnasty, Paladin., Click Here To Win, ..
Best tribe: Ego? has the most skill, wish I had more info about BJ..
Worst tribe: Too many to count.
Most promising tribe for the future: Koala or Smash probably.
Best tribe leader: Chen, no doubt xD.
Worst tribe leader: All the mass-recruiting nubz.
Favourite tribe leader: Again, Chen here.
Favourite forum poster: Inga no Kusari ^^.
Least favourite forum poster: Not too many here :p.
Most overestimated player: No idea.
Most underestimated player: Meee xD.
Most overestimated tribe: MaGicX.
Most magnificent Pcoa: Mine ;O.
Most magnificent Tcoa: EXP for sure.
Biggest failure: Can't answer that due to diplomatic reasons xD.