Great Alliance

DeletedUser

The great alliance is when all the tribes who join become allies with the other tribes who join, if you want to know what tribes are in the great alliance, go to HOOLE and read the tribes descrption. For more information, contact the creator/leader of the great alliance, revenger:)

DeletedUser

HOOLE Profile said:
Our allies are in the ''Great alliance'', that means all of us are one big tribe.

Is that another word for "Family tribe"?

Because that is not good

DeletedUser

When you use the words "One Big Tribe" (members separated in different tribes) my mind always goes to family tribe

DeletedUser

If I hear that one person (leader/creator) is in charge of the whole alliance I believe that would qualify as a family tribe.

DeletedUser

If I hear that one person (leader/creator) is in charge of the whole alliance I believe that would qualify as a family tribe

for this diccussion, when i mean leader, i am like the president, and the leader of the other tribes are my cabnit members and the other playersw are like congress, i dont have total control:)

DeletedUser

Either way you slice it, its a family;]... Place target on chest and hold on...

DeletedUser

I got warned by a member of the "Great Alliance"

This is a mail i got:

Identity said:
The Great Alliance is a group of 16 tribes that have banded together to support eachother, and fight as one single unit. Meaning that if you do not recall your attacks on molram, we will attack you and your tribe.

If anything, i now want to attack even more.

The sender has been hidden, and my new farm has been hidden to protect their identity :D

DeletedUser

lololol

...you know.. attack... send troops at... destroy...

i dont know how else to put it