Guide-Militia

DeletedUser1243

Militia

Introduction

The so-called militia is the new unit of TW that comes with version 7.0. It is nothing more than a troop that you recruit to defend their village, which can be anytime you want and when. (Details below).

Tutoring
Imagine the situation: In his village there are workers in the mines, constructing buildings ... among others. Now you and your village éatacada as her owner, decides to call the militia, so half of your workmen who were operating will assume their positions for battle, defends his village.

Important Points

The militia is recruited on the farm;

You can only call it when you have only one or two villages;

The amount of that militia will be recruited depends on the level of their farm, then use the formula: x 20 of the farm level. (Where the maximum level of the farm is 15 which can be used in the forumla, which will have a maximum of 300 militia in his village);

The militia did not have time to recruit, so once you call them, all available in the village will appear at the same time;

Once you recruit their militias, your resource production will drop by half (wood, clay and iron);

The militia does not leave the village, (the configuration can be changed)

The militia does not cost resources or occupy space on the farm.

If you're level 10 to farm and call the militia, 200 of them will appear. If the farm level up so call the militia, none will be added in the count. What counts is the level of the farm when she is recruited, nothing will make increase the number of militia in his aleia (expire before 6 am).

If you call 300 and militia that is clean, you can only call them again when the time runs out for 6h. Meanwhile, production resources still reduced 50%.

If you had a nobler village militia, the production of resources will continue to produce in half. Only after 6 am after all that is recruited back to normal;

Each militia that kills you, win four of defeated opponents in attack.

You can see the time you have to wait to get back to normal production and / or recruit new militia in the farm.

Managers, if this is not the right topic for this post, please put to the correct area. :D:D:D

DeletedUser1243

lol, you can comment.:D

I will post a Guide about Heavy Cavalry.:hc:

DeletedUser

i know this was already moved but if he claims this is a gude shouldn't it be put under guides?

DeletedUser

This is a bad guide to put it bluntly.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

can someone make this guy ^ a better guide :p
i would but if you know me you know that i usually don't have any idea what the heck I'm talking about
so yeah...

DeletedUser1093

There is really not much to say that isn't in the IG description.
If you're expecting an attack, you can set up your militias to defend you. This has the following effects:

* As soon as you own more than 2 villages, you can no longer set up any militias
* Your militia will remain stationed for 2 hours
* The production of all resources will be reduced by 50% each during the time of the stationing
* You will receive 20 militias for each farm level (up to a maximum level of 15)