Half-Price World

DeletedUser

:l: Epic Idea :l:

How's this... a world with half-price everything. :D It only takes half the resources to build troops and buildings, so the world will go quicker. :D

DeletedUser

just do not make this us3... but as long as it is a world after that, I agree, although maybe only coin/packets and building nobles should be half-price, since they are really the only expensive thing in the game.....

DeletedUser

:l: Epic Idea :l:

How's this... a world with half-price everything. :D It only takes half the resources to build troops and buildings, so the world will go quicker. :D

You have no idea how long you will have to wait for a world like this.
There have been about 2-3 worlds in .net tops that have had this from early on/the start (W39 is the one I played).

DeletedUser

You have no idea how long you will have to wait for a world like this.
There have been about 2-3 worlds in .net tops that have had this from early on/the start (W39 is the one I played).

Oh? I haven't heard, I played from W37.net... and is this speed 2 worlds that you're talking about? Or... :confused:

DeletedUser

I can't see a world cut in half exactly ever happening to be perfectly honest. Speed 2 is the quickest any normal world will be, however, that does not mean that it is twice as quick as a speed 1 world. Although its possibly happened before, I can't see it happening here to be honest.

DeletedUser

I can't see a world cut in half exactly ever happening to be perfectly honest. Speed 2 is the quickest any normal world will be, however, that does not mean that it is twice as quick as a speed 1 world. Although its possibly happened before, I can't see it happening here to be honest.

It'll kind of be a world in the middle of a speed/a regular world, in a way.

DeletedUser

i think it's an interesting idea, but i don't see this being implemented anytime before w15

DeletedUser

just do not make this us3... but as long as it is a world after that, I agree, although maybe only coin/packets and building nobles should be half-price, since they are really the only expensive thing in the game.....

[2]

I agree with this point also...

This server is to young to make such a crazy settings...

But if we are talking about half-price coins and nobles i agree...

DeletedUser

We're only running 2 worlds on .us and you are already asking for a world that will need talent in it, No offense but you don't have a whole lot xD

First world I saw like this was W53 .net but that only had half priced coins(I may have missed the other worlds if there was any with these settings, I did take breaks from TW). But back to why is shouldn't be on the .us server just yet.

• .us is still what you can call a young server. We have two worlds and world 1 isn't even filled up yet. Worlds with these kinds of setting are geared toward the more talent group because they're obviously the first ones to nobles. This would then lead to the newer players having to deal with noble trains that much quicker which could result in them quitting and thus hurting the server.

• This would be our third coin noble system world in a row. Some people like packets :p

• There just isn't enough "buzz" for a world like this yet. All the more talent players are probably less likely to world hop because we don't get a new world ever 3 months like .net and other servers.
Any other points that you would like to to talk more about let me know :)

DeletedUser

We're only running 2 worlds on .us and you are already asking for a world that will need talent in it, No offense but you don't have a whole lot xD

First world I saw like this was W53 .net but that only had half priced coins(I may have missed the other worlds if there was any with these settings, I did take breaks from TW). But back to why is shouldn't be on the .us server just yet.

• .us is still what you can call a young server. We have two worlds and world 1 isn't even filled up yet. Worlds with these kinds of setting are geared toward the more talent group because they're obviously the first ones to nobles. This would then lead to the newer players having to deal with noble trains that much quicker which could result in them quitting and thus hurting the server. You have a point there!

• This would be our third coin noble system world in a row. Some people like packets :p i like packets too but the half-priced coins is "doable"(this word exists?sorry) in a packet world no? You just have to make HALF the price lol:)

• There just isn't enough "buzz" for a world like this yet. All the more talent players are probably less likely to world hop because we don't get a new world ever 3 months like .net and other servers.Yep! But also, in this young server what do we have although the start of the worlds? Are so many inactive players here infortunatly.
Any other points that you would like to to talk more about let me know :)

Blue!

DeletedUser1243

It would be a better world with twice the speed? lol
On BR We Have wolrds with speed 1.2 1.6 1.0 etc..

DeletedUser548

Hmm... It would be interesting to have a .us version of W53, with half price coins active from the start, at speed 2. Though maybe not as clustered...

DeletedUser

Hmm... It would be interesting to have a .us version of W53, with half price coins active from the start, at speed 2. Though maybe not as clustered...

There are advantages and disadvantages to being that clustered. Although, I do like being spread out just a little bit more :p

DeletedUser548

Advantage to clustered: more villages to farm >.> (for example, I had around 600 farming runs in a week with 300 LC)
Disadvantage: Too many neighbours to compete with. At least with non-clustered worlds, you have a chance to dodge and everything. When you're that close, it's just hectic. Although, it is easier to build clusters.

DeletedUser

I could have 600 farm runs in a day with 300 lc if I really cranked them out for 24 hours straight :p

DeletedUser548

Meh, 2-3 hours a day. I only have around 30 villages within an hour of me that I could farm.