Hello US1, New thread!

DeletedUser548

Hello to all of you old enemies and friends. Those of you that know me, (not for my accomplishments, as little as they were) I would like to say hello!, from the world of real life!

All joking aside, How is everything doing on this world? I'm very curious as to the situation in the core, and with the recent disband of MagicX (and the merger and breakup of Sie-AQ and ~AD~), what's going to happen to this world.

I would like to ask the remainder of the world, (Or those who frequent the forum) what your opinion on the current state of US1 is. And your opinion on how it's going to be.

Remember, a thread like this is just for fun! Don't take it too seriously!

(Any that think this is a waste of time, screw off, as I don't really care. I'm just trying to breath a bit of life into these dead forums.)

DeletedUser

Only w1 and w2 forums are dead...

Ego dominates core
Sie AQ dominates southwest core
404 is nobelin off anyone in the north east I think
Pretty sure no man dominates southeast mid rim core

DeletedUser188

Ego dominates core

chris2218 dominates core!

DeletedUser

Here is a map, which is "worth a thousand words", eh?

Basically, there are really only 4 tribes left that seem to be in contention for this world, and they are the top5. Sie AQ is surrounded bu multiple attacking tribes, so i dont see them succeeding. Bj seems too spread out. *SD* is just lasting cuz they are eating up barbs and whatnot.

The two best tribes, and some of you may call this biased, are 404 and Ego!. 404 is in a great position. They are safe behind them at the world's rim and only have a little consolidating to do in there strong areas. Ego! is strong and has larger players than 404, so the rim Kontinents below them do not pose much threat. So at this stage, there are really only the top 5 (excluding *SD*) that I see as having a chance in this world... a few skilled players here and there outside of these tribes, of course.

However, you never know when a tribe will split up, or collapse, or merge... lol things can change in a matter of days.

Only the NW seems to be an area unpenetrated by the top 5... which consists of ~TAC~ and Legend. Who knows what these tribes could grow into over the weeks and months of play. It depends how busy the other tribes are and how skilled those players are. Although if those two tribes were to merge they would have a strong base in the NW... ;)

Just my biased opinion :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Ego dominates core

Side 1:
Tribes: ~XB~
Side 2:
Tribes: NoMan

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 360
Side 2: 481
Difference: 121

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 94
Side 2: 24
Difference: 70

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 2,340,698
Side 2: 2,215,931
Difference: 124,767

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 752,728
Side 2: 196,986
Difference: 555,742

chart

lol NoMan is a noob tribe

DeletedUser

...Do you guys even know what the core is? Cause Ego 'dominates' 1/4 of the core. Not THE CORE. Just sayin'.

DeletedUser

well Sie AQ dominates 50% of the core they have k44 k45 Ego has k55 and BJ has k54

DeletedUser

You control 26%, Ego! controls 55%, Sie controls 37%. So, no, you don't dominate it on your own.

Last edited by a moderator: