Hello US1, New thread!

DeletedUser

=O Who Am!?!?! uh oh... my safe haven has been destroyed! lol actually you are a fwe Ks awayy from me...

But it is pretty accurate, as any tribe not an ally is in danger in our area.

DeletedUser173

*cough* except me *cough*

If you know me, you'd know that once i reach 500 points, i'm pretty much unstoppable :p

DeletedUser

yep... well I wont attack you if you dont attack me... =D

I am planning ahead... making a pact now for when you have 1 million points in a month... =P

Good to see you playing again though... and out and about on the forums... missed ya ;)

DeletedUser173

Well, considering this is a speed one world, i wont reach 1 mil in a month. (unless you want to donate me a maxed village or two as first noble xD

DeletedUser

Well, considering this is a speed one world, i wont reach 1 mil in a month. (unless you want to donate me a maxed village or two as first noble xD

oh yea definitely... come noble me out! *sarcasm*

But I do wish you the best, I have always liked you as a player, and I hope you are successful on the rim...

DeletedUser

who am, the only one that stopped you the first time was yourself.

~jbird152

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser173

who am, the only one that stopped you the first time was yourself.

~jbird152

Normally I would say "False." but that would make it look like someone stopped me, and the only people that TRIED to stop me was magic, and they sure as hell didn't stop me...

So I'll just say, "I had real life issues." ;)

DeletedUser

Whoam, if they reset your nobling rate on the world map, you're gonna rape. You have so many coins already minted haha :p

DeletedUser173

Whoam, if they reset your nobling rate on the world map, you're gonna rape. You have so many coins already minted haha :p

It doesn't work like that, if you get rimmed, then all your coins are reset to 0. If I had kept a village alive in some corner of the world, THEN I could renoble insanely fast. However, I must start from scratch.

DeletedUser

lol otherwise tons of people would be growing to 100K, then letting themselves get rimmed, where they pop back up faster than before... :D

DeletedUser

I'm wondering if you knew that when we declared war on MaGicX (right before they disappeared...) we named it 'WhoAm's Revenge'.

I'm also wondering if you ever saw the text of the war dec :)