Helloz Worlz 6ix

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Information provided by,
your own tribe! they R Spyingz on you alls!

Wrothak on 24.09.2012 at 06:54ThanksQuote Edit Delete

i will be putting together an ice package this week for all players that are within a reasonable distance these will include cat targets nuke targets and noble targets it will be broken up into small bites for each person

Remember you don't eat a pig whole just a bite at a time

If people don't want to take part then this tribe won't be for them
Neightheir on 22.09.2012 at 00:31Quote Edit Delete
I'm going to post this in the shared forum in case any CARE members are able to help.

The following is a list of villages and the number of D villages needed to defend them from Ice. If we can achieve this it will make a long stride into reversing his hold on this world. Thank you in advance for the help.

K43 SE 047 (384|483) K43 2 Villages
008 Henry (383|483) K43 Covered
K43 SE 051 (388|484) K43 2 Villages
K43 SE 051 (384|488) K43 2 Villages
011 Kat (379|541) K53 3 Villages
012 Lupe (380|544) K53 3 Villages
013 Mary (383|549) K53 3 Villages
Red Dot (379|524) K53 3 Villages
015 Owen (381|520) K53 3 Villages
53 39 72 E 0248 392 537 315 (392|537) K53 Covered
53 39 66 E 0226 396 536 128 (396|536) K53 2 Villages
016 Paul (397|527) K53 2 Villages
53 39 39 E 0214 399 533 170 (399|533) K53 Covered
017 Quincy (390|510) K53 2 Villages
BB Gun (373|564) K53 2 Villages
K53 SE 029 (379|553) K53 2 Villages
020 Ted (383|550) K53 2 Villages
Underwood (378|574) K53 2 Villages
Victoria (377|577) K53 2 Villages
Wilson (388|571) K53 2 Villages
54 30 27 W 0140 407 532 922 (407|532) K54 Covered
BB Gun (404|541) K54 Covered
BB Gun (406|532) K54 Covered
54 40 2 W 0197 402 540 665 (402|540) K54 Covered
BB Gun (402|539) K54 Covered
BB Gun (402|537) K54 Covered
54 30 81 W 0201 401 538 448 (401|538) K54 Covered
BB Gun (401|541) K54 Covered
028 Concho (402|527) K54 Covered
029 Dane (441|581) K54 1 Villages
030 Elvis (422|583) K54 1 Villages
031 Favor (432|589) K54 2 Villages
032 Goofy (422|582) K54 2 Villages
033 Harold (418|580) K54 2 Villages
034 Idanya (431|594) K54 2 Villages
035 Jessica (431|596) K54 2 Villages
036 Katie (420|591) K54 2 Villages
001 Alpha (430|597) K54 2 Villages
theMenace on 07.06.2012 at 09:58
Thanks Quote
Primary Expectations:

1. Staying active is important. If you go multiple days without logging in, you will be dismissed.
This also includes being active in the forums. Let us know you're here.
2. Growth is important. If you do not grow on a consistent basis, you will be dismissed.
3. Troops are the most important. Maintain a high troop count. Do not fall in to the trap of points.
2. & 3. work together. Keep your troops high, keep them farming, and you will grow.

Other rules, all of which can lead to dismissal if not followed:

4. Do not attack our members, our allies, or anyone in a different tribe (other than enemies) without having first gotten permission. We will not go to war over the actions of one player.
5. If someone has a noble claim on a village, leave that village alone.
6. Do not noble barb villages without first getting permission from leadership.
If you wish to noble a barb village nearby an ally or tribemate, ask that player first.
7. Leadership in the tribe may ask you to help with specific things. We expect these requests to be followed. This could range from support to assisting in clearing, to allowing a leader to sit your account.

8. Only members of STORM and GHOST may sit your account. Allowing someone else to sit your account will result in immediate dismissal.
IIce Cold on 25.09.2012 at 12:55
Quote Edit
Hello tribe,
prepare your nukes, top off those cats. everyone should be up to 200 cats per nuke now.. we are set to launch at wis within the next day or so..
stand by for further instruction.

ills sell out the ones selling out the inforzmation.
1st who lies to his tribe, and lies to the people hes telling those lies to.
caratacos! congrads you have been exposed today! you speak to much on filling void too you will never have a good home there either. :(

DeletedUser

Hmm this info is manipulated and hard to see how it can be caractos

as he has never had access to our forums although there is a possibility someone has given him info but whoever posted this made mistakes and revealed info look at the finer detail :if:

DeletedUser

i tryied mu best copying and pasteing i din't know how to use spoilers. i left you trail to find the spies. you have to look at your thanks ;) ;)
im only helping everyone :p
and no cartacos not gave me that info, he gives you info from storm ;)

DeletedUser173

I see 4 quotes, neighteir, wrothak, menace and ice cold... so where the hell did this one come from - "caratacos! congrads you have been exposed today! you speak to much on filling void too you will never have a good home there either."

To me, caratacos is simply speaking like everyone in storm should be, pissed at being abandoned by their leaders while being "internalled" by those same leaders. (The people who left storm are still nobling inactive storm members)

So this begs the question...

What are you doing?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

/yawn

I swear - I feel like I read the same post on here every day.

DeletedUser

Well here are your posts which anyone can edit to try to make look different

Wrothak on 24.09.2012 at 06:54ThanksQuote Edit Delete

Taken from your post which would lead you to believe that the person copying it has forum privs as there is the option to delete

forwhat22 on 22.09.2012 at 15:49
Thanks Quote Edit

example of a forum post that would be copied as you can see the thanks quote and edit are in different places and spacing between them which tells me 1st 1 is edited and incorrect

Neightheir on 22.09.2012 at 00:31Quote Edit Delete

your second 1 has no thanks on it which implies that it was copied from the person on the acc or person sitting the acc of the named post but yet again we see location of quote etc is wrong and no spacing yet again a fake..

Thanks Quote

3rd post all stacks up no editing so looks genuine
so you are able to copy and paste properly so dispels any questioning 1st to where mere copying mistakes.

IIce Cold on 25.09.2012 at 12:55
Quote Edit

4th post Ice spelt wrong but 2nd I has been added after copying due to location and forum wouldn't get that wrong its automated
the fact that it has no thanks against tells me it come from the said acc now this may be true as all this could be quite easily Ice trying to manipulate ppl

if he is capable of this then he is capable of most things ingame i am disgusted that 1 he never got an instant ban for this or 2 that ppl on this server not only allow him to post such disgusting things but follow him into battle in this world yes it is just a game i understand but behind each acc is a real person and quite often those ppl could be vulnerable in some way or another he has done countless similar things to others on this world and i am disgusted with Tw us moderators for allowing such things to continue without consequence

This was his profile post before he took it down yes him not moderators i have edit some as i dont want the peron it was aimed at to come under anymore abuse

Oh ++++++ so sad you are lol.
So how is your dead mom and post dramatic stress
from war? oh ya i forgot shes not dead and youve
never been to war. How is the knife stab to the
neck? oh ya it was being drunk punching glass not
a knife. so you still paying for that house and
car? did you need money sent to you again for pity
from your fellow tribemates? oh ok you don't
pay for a house or car, mommy pays for it. still
stealing your dads 1970 6000$ guitars for me to
sell for you? oh he has no more you took them all.

In this game, i lie and manipulate cuz its a game.
I play to have fun however i want to play.
For someone to be this way in real life is a
shame. You've chased me across servers to attack
me for exposing you as the liar you are to the
girl you've talked to for 3 years (through
tribal wars). So mad i told her ur not a marine
that you will come here to attack me! Now
that in my opinion is quite pathetic

If any of this was true which anything ice says is doubtfull it is not only slanderous and hurtful he has no right to post public things like this i have players in the tribe as young as 13 this is not some adult bully boy contest and needs to be cut out and the fact that he has stated he has manipulated ppl who now stand beside him WHY is anyone fighting alongside him any other world on any other Server they would of come together and rid it of a person who has ruined this world as a sporting game with his deciteful lies

Neightheir today at 13:18
If you had just kept me in the loop so it wasn't presented to us as you were trying to screw NoMo things might have turned out differently
Ice Cold today at 13:17
thats weak!
you know neight.. all this happened cuz you jumped the gun on attacking me. i said to you before this all happened.. i was going to get storm to civil war.
after that i did what i needed to, said what i needed to. to make players think what they needed to think, and see what they needed to see. i was well on my way then you guys started attacking after seeing my posts.
its a shame tho..

Glad to see top tribe got brought down without him having to throw a single nuke at you guys

WiS

i would rather fight an honest fight and lose than lie and hold a victory that wont be held as a triumph outside of his bedroom.

DeletedUser

Hmm, let's see. The only one of those posts I have ever been able to see is

Thanks Quote
Primary Expectations:

1. Staying active is important. If you go multiple days without logging in, you will be dismissed.
This also includes being active in the forums. Let us know you're here.
2. Growth is important. If you do not grow on a consistent basis, you will be dismissed.
3. Troops are the most important. Maintain a high troop count. Do not fall in to the trap of points.
2. & 3. work together. Keep your troops high, keep them farming, and you will grow.

Other rules, all of which can lead to dismissal if not followed:

4. Do not attack our members, our allies, or anyone in a different tribe (other than enemies) without having first gotten permission. We will not go to war over the actions of one player.
5. If someone has a noble claim on a village, leave that village alone.
6. Do not noble barb villages without first getting permission from leadership.
If you wish to noble a barb village nearby an ally or tribemate, ask that player first.
7. Leadership in the tribe may ask you to help with specific things. We expect these requests to be followed. This could range from support to assisting in clearing, to allowing a leader to sit your account.

8. Only members of STORM and GHOST may sit your account. Allowing someone else to sit your account will result in immediate dismissal.
Please tell me how a quote from a month before I and/or Caratacos joined Storm proves anything about us spying?

DeletedUser3141

It's Ice Chris playing his games again.

To him it isn't the game that's fun but using people as puppets for his own entertainment. Not really funny because he is using people to get his fun at their expense rather than sharing fun.

Probably better to totally ignore anything he says. Since he says himself that he isa liar there is no point doing anything else.

DeletedUser3007

you guys want to ignore me, but looks like all you can do is talk about me.
and tacos, during your entire time in storm, how much oda or odd have you received from this war?
please copy and paste it here so we can all see your true intentions vs your supposed enemy before
any of this spy nonsense even took place. im curious to see those stats.

DeletedUser

Of course it's Ice. Wow.

Ice, go back to playing Eat The Barbs.

DeletedUser3007

well i found those stats on caratacos!
:D this is great it just proves my point.
during your entire stay in Storm, while
at war with NoMo, these are your stats

0 conquers
0 losses
1k oda
222k odd

Caratacos STORM 0 0 1.000 222.673

so go ahead and justify that one lol.
or you could do the usual point the finger and talk trash
about me. so you get the spotlight off of you ;)

DeletedUser

Are you talking to me? My name is Mashman. That's why it says Mashman next to and under my posts. If you knew how to look up stats, you would know that I merged into Caratacos.

Am I trying to take attention off me, or are you taking attention off you? You started this crap, also known as a thread. You are the one who essentially stole members from the dominant tribe, manipulating yourself into duke of a rank 1 tribe. You are the one who got 20% of his size from barb nobling, on top of all the internals I could see. Your the one conducting shady deals with different groups, and then throwing them all under the bus. I'm surprised it took you this long to overthrow Storm. Apparently you are more convincing than I thought. That, or I overestimated the intelligence of tribalwars.us ... I am not buying it. Stop the defamation of others to make yourself look better.

DeletedUser3007

like i thought... there is no good excuse for those stats :)

DeletedUser

Mods, can you close this thread, seeing as it has just turned into Ice bashing Me/Caratacos? K Thanks.

DeletedUser

No one knows him besides me and ice.. why bother censoring? :p

Matt get out of ice's arse i know him through skype as do quite a few others and i am sure others here do through other worlds or servers i will not put a name to the message out of respect

Status
Not open for further replies.