Here is my final words The end of my TW career.

DeletedUser

mygoodbyes.gif

It's been an Honor to work with you all and meet such great people but this is the end for me. GOOD BYEEEEEEEEEEEE :D :rules: :D

DeletedUser

Following in my footsteps ;) Anyways... Good Bye...I told myself I wouldn't cry.

DeletedUser548

Well, it's sad to see such an amazing member of the community leave, but it's quite understandable with your daughter on the way. I wish you the best of luck in the future Kyle, and have a good life.

- Dahr

DeletedUser329

It really is sad to see you leave. Over the past few years I have seen you mature considerably and now you are all less annoying and grown up you go!! :p haha
That was a very touching goodbye.
Tribalwars has an impact on our lifes, few are often keen to admit. However being part of the Tribalwars community is part of who we are, you cannot leave us, you are part of us and always shall be, just absent for a while :) Please do always pop along once in a while and say Hi!
Congratulations on the news of your daughter. That's lovely to hear and from what I have read you should make a very loving dedicated father.
All the very best to you and your new daughter. Thank you for taking the time to share your history and good news with us <3

Take care xx

Lisa.

DeletedUser

GOOD LUCK WITH THE LITTLE ONE!

<3 Hopefully she comes out better looking! Ahaha. Stay on skype Kyle.

DeletedUser

Good luck in real life, hope everything goes well and hope to see you around again some day! :)

DeletedUser1446

Oh man... What a shame really! I hope all goes well with your life now with a baby and all:)

Wish you all the good luck possible honestly.

DeletedUser

Okay, so who thinks he'll be back within a month? :p

Good luck to you McMoney, it was an honor meeting you, however slight it was.

DeletedUser

Thank you all so much, your comments mean an awful lot to me. It just goes to show that war is not the only thing we can think of when it comes down to being one community. I am once again grateful for your comments and wish the history of tribalwars lives on. Good bye.

DeletedUser173

Okay, so who thinks he'll be back within a month? :p

Not a month, but within the next year ;)

Anyways, been a while since we spoke, and just thought I'd bring back a demotivational i made for you LONG time ago :D

Mcmoney.png