Hey I need a tribe

DeletedUser

Im a active member with around 400 points i think but i grow very fast i get on around twice a day and i am very active in forums and tribe orriented so plz msg me or inv me on tribal wars thanks guys and girls:cool::cool::cool::rolleyes::cool::eek::eek::(:(:mad:

DeletedUser

Hmm if you tried making a sentence with punctuation marks and not that much smileys I think a lot more people will think that you're NOT a noob instead of making a very very long sentence without comma's or periods that's very uncomfortable to read just like this sentence now you see that's the way your post feels like and I don't really like it but there might be people who do like it but I don't and getting online 2 times a day is not much because you have to be more active to become a good player and you might just take a look around your map and in the rankings to see which are the good/best tribes in your neighborhood :mad::mad::mad::mad::p:p:p:p:eek::eek::eek::eek::confused::confused::confused:;);););):):):):):D:D:D:D:(:(:(:(:eek::eek::eek::eek::cool::cool::cool::cool: :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Hmm if you tried making a sentence with punctuation marks and not that much smileys I think a lot more people will think that you're NOT a noob instead of making a very very long sentence without comma's or periods that's very uncomfortable to read just like this sentence now you see that's the way your post feels like and I don't really like it but there might be people who do like it but I don't and getting online 2 times a day is not much because you have to be more active to become a good player and you might just take a look around your map and in the rankings to see which are the good/best tribes in your neighborhood :mad::mad::mad::mad::p:p:p:p:eek::eek::eek::eek::confused::confused::confused:;);););):):):):):D:D:D:D:(:(:(:(:eek::eek::eek::eek::cool::cool::cool::cool: :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

My god. This is great. Best laugh of the morning :)
:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::D:D:D:D:D:D:D:(:(:(:(:(:(:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::p:p:p:p:eek::eek::):)

Last edited by a moderator: