Hey W1

• Thread starter Click Here To Win
  • Start date

DeletedUser

So, You May Of Noticed, (Or Not Of Noticed), But There Is A Tribal Wars US Forum Awards Happening. This Is You Chance To Nominate Your Friends And/Or People Who Also Read And Post In The Forums Who You Think Deserve Some Recognition.

At The Moment, The Award Process Is In The Nomination Stage. Click Onto The 'Off Topic' Section, And You Should Find The Post There, Where You Can Nominate Anyone For Any Award. You May Have A Few Questions Though, I Will Answer A Few That I Can Think Of!

>Do I Have To Nominate For Every Category?
No, Just The Ones You Want!

>Do I Have To Stick To Nominating Only 1 Person Per Award?
No, You Can Vote For 2-3 People For Each Award, But Please Try To Narrow It Down! - Also You Can Potentially Vote For More On The Special Achievement Award, But You Should Give Reasons For Your Choice.

>Will It Cost Me?
Heck No :)

>How Long Will It Take?
A Copy And Paste Then Just Putting Down 11 Names And A Couple Of Sentences Max- No Big Deal, Pretty Quick!

>Do I Have To Reveal My Nominations Publicly?
No, You Can Optionally Forum Mail Them To Me.

I Think That Is It! The Categories Include:
>Best Spammer ~
>Best Siggy Poster ~
>Best Avvy Poster ~
>Most Active Poster ~
>Funniest Poster ~
>Most Annoying Poster ~
>Most Active - Non Spammer ~
>Coolest Newbie ~
>Best Noob ~
>Coolest Mod ~
>Noobiest Mod ~
>Special Achievement Award ~

So, Go Onto The Thread, Put Down Your Nominees And Wait For The Next Stage Of Voting. You Only Have A Few Days, So Go There Now!

Thanks For Participating, And Any Questions Please Mail Me Or Skype Me @ Click-Here-To-Win

P.S:If You Add Me On Skype, Then Please Notify To Me Who You Are In Your Request, So I Actually Add You.