Hey world six,

DeletedUser173

You're cruel mashman!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1446

Ok ok you're being misled ok first of all my tribe Murder is conquering the Rim and pretty sooon were gonna be conquering the rest of the world >:}

I´ll help you... Although you haven´t talked to me about my premade:(

DeletedUser

[you], you don't stand a chance!

Hrrrrrmmm...... Okay........ BUT WAIT Not so fast!! I have a secret plan to destroy the dreaded IDC tribe!! You see, we're going to UNITE all of the smaller tribes and attack and defea..... "Wait a second, that was the old plan..." Well THATS not gonna work..... Maybe I dont stand a chance..... But I'm having one hell of a time doing it! :D

DeletedUser

Kinda awkward to see myself say I don't have a chance... lol

Originally Posted by Mashman
Mashman, you don't stand a chance!

DeletedUser

IDC pretty much has this world wrapped up... I think the rest of us are just waiting for W7 to start...

DeletedUser

way too early to say that...depends on bored they get and activity of few other key tribes.

DeletedUser

I mean, Trace has tons more people but are almost as big as us. If they get their act together, they stand a chance...lol

DeletedUser

I mean, Trace has tons more people but are almost as big as us. If they get their act together, they stand a chance...lol

but if you look at a map, you'll notice that trance is very clumped up in their area, they have some other high ranking tribes near them (even tho those tribes are small in comparison) and IDC is very nicely spaced giving them plenty of farming space. If trace beats IDC, it will be through a miracle (no offense to any trace members here) :D