Hey!

DeletedUser

Hey, i just like to introduce myself my name is Danny and i live in Illinois this isnt my first time playing i played on .net and got 80,000+ points with 9 villages before i had life problems and i left and im back on .us so hopfully if we meet later on i just hope were friends and i love having people fight next to my side :) even if are far away from me or i am to you so guys good luck and happy wars

DeletedUser

Good to meet you mate. Good luck with this world.
If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

DeletedUser

I'm not new i'm just new to .us lol but ill be sure to ask you thank you :) oh yea here's my question do you think there's still a shot for me to grow? and survive?

DeletedUser

Ya, world's only been opened a bit over a month, if you play your cards right, you should do ok.

DeletedUser

alright thanks:) im a pretty good player i know whats a good play when i see one ;)

DeletedUser

Oh pk3rz i got one question, in my mind i think whats best for me right now is to stay tribeless and wait till im bigger and join a tribe because atm i dont have good tribes near me so id like to here your thoughts about this?

DeletedUser

Does anyone have a good tip that you think will help me from the place i'm in right now any tip will be greatly appreciated, and try doing a tip that your pretty sure i don't know or even if you'd like you can make a suggestion on what tribe i should join or what should i build. Once again this is optional i just wanna be safe and have good tips from you guys

DeletedUser

Oh pk3rz i got one question, in my mind i think whats best for me right now is to stay tribeless and wait till im bigger and join a tribe because atm i dont have good tribes near me so id like to here your thoughts about this?

Wait til you're bigger, there's no real point in joining a bad tribe imo.

DeletedUser

Winter Break will be coming so I will be growing x3 faster then i usally am so hopefully ill be well over 1k after winter break on Dec. 22, 2012 :)

DeletedUser

Spears with some archers are rams make a good offensive nuke, its a secret though

DeletedUser3007

i always liked the white ponies, with vasco scepter weapon cuz its cool :)

DeletedUser3562

Leave the poor guy alone lol.

You need help on village mixes Def Troops or Off Troops look through the Community Forums Fella as oppose to asking these lot they will lead you into a bad place and once your big enough ask you to co play them while taking your vills and never giving you access to there acct..

:rolleyes:

DeletedUser

My farms are all dry i can barley get resource from them i really need help but no one talks to me around me and therefore i got no friends :(

DeletedUser

Hey King. I also just started .us, also coming form .net. Im a little ways away from you. ^^ But ya, I'm over here if you need friends. xD