Hi!

DeletedUser

and i thought this was an American server.

Not that i can talk at all :D

DeletedUser

i know. Multinational.

Most of the specific country's servers have players from all over playing.

DeletedUser

i've been on 4 different servers i think. all lots of different people

DeletedUser1180

i know. Multinational.

Most of the specific country's servers have players from all over playing.

Not the smaller countries. On my home-server I only met 1 and that was because we got talking on US and he told me. He was there to help out his US-coplayer. In my country if you cant communicate you wont make it.

1. [USER]Yanna01[/USER] is always flirting with me :D

Hey!Realy?
Oh tense! (Do not know how to translate that)

:truelove: I'm sure InK has lots of contacts and we do talk on skype.... perhaps once a month. But to call that flirting? :D If you have some intersting J-Rock contact me InK!

DeletedUser

Not the smaller countries. On my home-server I only met 1 and that was because we got talking on US and he told me. He was there to help out his US-coplayer. In my country if you cant communicate you wont make it. [/QUOT]

:truelove: I'm sure InK has lots of contacts and we do talk on skype.... perhaps once a month. But to call that flirting? :D If you have some intersting J-Rock contact me InK!

So I did not get it right, I'm sorry, and about people of other countries are walking around here, but each country has its forum, but it is always good to get knowledge about other cultures without having the electronic media because they hide and change a lot thing, create illusory labels, make us think differently from reality,''living''and only with people of other cultures that you will actually know such a culture

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

My culture within England is not similar to the vast majority of other English people i would say. :D