Hola World 16

DeletedUser

Good to see some familiar names from world 13-14 here, should be a fun world. Anyone contacted Nick for the self updating maps yet?

DeletedUser

Good to see some familiar names from world 13-14 here, should be a fun world. Anyone contacted Nick for the self updating maps yet?

Yeah I did...just waiting for him to add me as the updater and everything.

DeletedUser

Everyone is saying looks like it is going to be a fun world and commenting on who they know and everything. I'm just over here like, "Look at that rock. That is a nice rock."

I do have to say this is a lot nicer forum than I am used to seeing. Generally people are flaming each other this early on for the .net servers. This is a pleasant surprise.

DeletedUser4707

Everyone is saying looks like it is going to be a fun world and commenting on who they know and everything. I'm just over here like, "Look at that rock. That is a nice rock."

I do have to say this is a lot nicer forum than I am used to seeing. Generally people are flaming each other this early on for the .net servers. This is a pleasant surprise.

I am going to rim everybody in this world starting with you. Haha

DeletedUser

Yeah these forums are pretty boring right now in a way besides the regular hype of a new world. Where's Ramon and Varu to stir up things a bit?

And btw if anyone was wondering nickjer hasn't gotten back to me yet. He sometimes takes a few days since he doesn't play tw anymore.

DeletedUser2165

It would be great if the speed were 2 but still the settings are fine i think.
Good luck to all,i hope it'll be a world of challenge for the tribes not hugging again :)

DeletedUser

Flaming is what makes the forums fun! If you haven't called someone a dirty rotten hugger in the first 5 days of a world then you may as well just delete your forum account

DeletedUser

Flaming is what makes the forums fun! If you haven't called someone a dirty rotten hugger in the first 5 days of a world then you may as well just delete your forum account

Harry quit drooling over hermione and stop being such a dirty rotten hugger!!! :p

DeletedUser

Personally I'm really more of a waffle man... but it is true that my canoe got stuck in a dog house

DeletedUser

pfft... whats weird about pancakes? More so, about not liking hairy pancakes!! Are you all saying you'd eat hairy pancakes? Now that, to me at least, is weird!!